Epilogue

"Ahh.... Jungkook...."you stirred under my kiss on your neck...

"Ohh noona you're so sexy...i really love when you are so sensitive for my touch..." and my hands reached your bra hooks unhooking them and taking straps removing them from shoulders....your naked body in front of me....although we are togather for6 months now...still this sight is always the same as first time for me and turns me on in the same way as it had done for first time....

"Noona...you're so beautiful..."and i went for sucking one of your nipple and pinching other with hand...i knew you loved it...all your kinks sensitive spots turn ons were known to me now...and i loved teasing you and seeing you reacting to me...

"Jungkook please i need you...."

"Say baby what you want..."

"I want daddy fuck me so badly so hard that my brains go numb from orgasms i get and make me unable to walk in morning...please daddy...."and now my dick became throbbingly hard..."i can't see my babygirl whining...i will complete all desires of my babygirl..." and my hands reached and removed your thong which you were wearing on my special request....

"Daddy please enter..."

"Ohh baby...you don't need any foreplay to become so wet for me...i love you...."and i slammed inside you....

"Daddy....move..." and i started moving my dick inside your cavern so wet just for me....after few minutes of moaning and groaning i felt your walls tightning and legs lifting above the bed,back arching....i knew what was coming...

"Daddy...i'm ....cumming...." but i needed sometime...

"Don't you dare cumming right now babygirl...oterwise daddy won't let you cum for a complete week....cum when i command...cum with me..."

"Ahh daddy..."you whined and your face scrunching...as i knew you were trying to contain your orgasm....your hand landed on my inner thighs pressing sensitive spots....and i moved faster as i felt my legs numbing due to building orgasm inside me....
"Baby...daddy is almost done...just wait a few more seconds..."

And then your walls clenced around me....making me unable to contain myself any more...

"Cum baby..."

And your walls clenched around me making me twitch inside you....i became unable to thurst anymore inside you... and my orgasm reached to my upper body making me convulse and in front of me you were also going through similar wave of orgasm...just because of me...what a lovely sight...and i released my seeds inside you....

I laid down beside you in the bed...both panting...

"That was amazing Jungkook...."you cuddled with me inside the bed...

"Well it was our last sex as girlfriend and boyfriend....tomorrow we'll break beds as a married couple and that too in Paris..."

"What.. we are going to Paris for our honeymoon....you didn't tell me this...it's great..."

"Namjoon hyung told me this....he just told me today....he wanted to give us surprise...."

"Ohh that's so lovely of him...we'll thank him tomorrow...."

"He's going for millitary service day after tomorrow..."

"Ohh...i'll miss him so much...."

"Yah..everyone will miss him...but it's just for some time...he'll be back...he's really such an amazing friend....i hope he'll find someone who'll love him as much as he devotes himself for someone..."

"Now you should go to members i think...otherwise they'll say that i didn't even left their friend for them on the last night of him being bachelor...."

"Ohh yes i'm going mrs soon to be Jeon...."

"Bye mr soon to be married Jeon..."

"Love you noona..."

"I love you too...go now..."

"One kiss.."

"Go..."
...
...
...

End...

Thank you friends for reading Helping Hands till the end....it was my first ever fanfiction...I tried my best to write it well....i hope you liked it....please let me know your opinions so that i write my new stories well too....