5 contd 4

It's 8 in the evening and you didn't called....did you forget about me picking you up...or are you still busy....I was in dilemma whether I should call or wait....I checked outside...your lights were still off....you weren't home yet....I thought that I should text you....

Me-Hey noona are you still busy .... (sent at 8:05 pm)
...
...
...
...
...
(8:30pm)...
...
...
...
(9:00pm)....

Still no reply....
Were you really busy...
I thought of calling you...

Ring...
Ring...
Ring...

"Hello...."

"Hello y/n noona...."

"Doctor y/n is still in an emergency surgery....it'll take a while.....do have any message...I'll pass it to her...."

"No it's nothing...thanks bye...."

"Bye.."

Still working....have you even eaten....
...
...
...
(9:30pm)....
...
...
...
(10:00pm)
...
"Ya Jungkookie..what are you doing there...sitting on the couch for 2 hours watching in your phone...you have never been so silent ever..."

"Nothing Hobi hyung....it's just...I told y/n noona to call me when she'll be free from work and i'll pick her up...but seems that she's still busy..."

"She's a doctor...that too a surgeon...of course she would be busy....it's even possible that she won't get free tonight and work overnight....just stop worrying...she'll call when she'll get free...i'm sure..."

"Hope so..."

"Well good night kookie...sleep at time..."

"Yes hyung....good night... "
...
...
...
(11:00pm)...
Now I started to feel drowsy....no I can't sleep...I won't be able to drive in half asleep state when noona calls...may be i'll even not be able to pick up the phone when you call...
...
...
...
...
6:00am.....
My eyes opened by a familiar sound....my alarm started ringing....ohh crap....i slept on couch....i fell asleep...did y/n messeged or called me...
I checked my phone...

1 missed call....4 messages...

Ohh my god...

I opened the messages

Noona-Hey Kookie...sorry I was busy at that time you messaged...I just got free now....but i think you are asleep by now...it's so late....But I'm messaging you in case you are awake...
(2:00am)

Noona-I think you are asleep...it's okay...I think i'll call you once...in case you wake up...(2:15 am)

Me-hii y/n it's Namjoon....I saw Jungkook's mobile ringing....so I picked it up...he is asleep...do you need some help....are you still at hospital...i'll pick you up...(2:20am)

Noona-Ohh hii Namjoon oppa....yes i'm at hospital...but it's alright....it's very late....i'll stay at hospital...
(2:21 am)

Me-No i'm coming to pick you up....wait....
(2:21 am)

Noona- No oppa there is no need of that...(2:22 am)

Noona-oppa did you leave??
(2:23 am)

Noona-oppa?????
(2:24am)

Noona- Ohh Jungkook if you read these messages...don't det confused...Namjoon oppa picked me up and dropped at home....i'm at home right now....but really thanks to you i have been able to get closer to you all...good night/morning(according to time you wake up lol...)....and about hanging out....plan is still on whenever we both are free.....(4:00am..)

Namjoon hyung....i don't know what crept inside me...it felt like guilt and jealousy both at same time...

Me-Sorry noona I slept last night when you messaged me....but thank god you reached home....Call me when you wake up and get ready...i'll drop you today too..and have breakfast with me too please....