8 contd 3

Namjoon hyung and you had already left 1 hour ago....still i was lying on the bed....there was no sign of sleep in my eyes...nor any of Namjoon hyung returning.....what was he doing for such a long time....i suppressed the urge to go and look into your house so many times....

Finally at 7 am....your door opened....and you and Namjoon hyung came out...laughing....what did he do to make you laugh out of all your suffering and sadness...I was really not feeling good....

"Jin hyung....is breakfast ready....today y/n is also eating with us....i have convinced her to come to our home for breakfast"

"Ohh really....that's great...breakfast is almost ready...just go and wake others..i'll just complete the cooking..."

"Ohhk....time to wake up all sleepyheads..."Namjoon hyung shouted...and i just ran out of my room as I was just finding an excuse to show that i woke up right now....

"Ohh Goodmorning Jungkook...did you sleep well??I'm sorry that you had to stay awake last night due to me...it must've been really uncomfortable...."

"Ohh no no noona...it wasn't anything like that...i actually wasn't feeling sleepy last night...that was the reason i was wandering here and there last night..."

"Ohh but y/n you didn't tell me why were you out that late last night??..."

"Namjoon stop...don't make her uncomfortable by asking about that...let's just let it go...and eat breakfast happily..." Yoongi hyung spoke in concerned manner..

"Ohh yes hyung right..."

"No Yoongi oppa it's alright...I am not uncomfortable....Namjoon already talked to me and made me feel hundred times better..."

"Namjoon????"Jimin hyung spoke....he was sitting in corner so silently that no one had detected his presence till now

"Ohh yes I told her to drop the formalities...I mean there is not much difference of age between us...and there is no place of these formalities in between friends...."

"Yaa right...friends..."Jimin hyung spoke stealing a glance at me....

"so why were you out noona..." I interrupted... as I couldn't stand it anymore....you and hyung were becoming closer and I was the one who had messed up already....

"I actually had returned from hospital very late...it was 11 when I finished my work...and then I stopped at a restaurant to eat food...so It was almost midnight when I finished eating...and when I was returning I forgot the way...and entered the wrong alleyway...when...."You stopped....and I got the signal that it was more than enough for you to relive the last night....

"Noona now it's final that from now on you are going to call me everynight and i'll pick you up from your hospital..."

"No Jungkook...."

"No noona no way you are saying no to this..."

"Yes Jungkook ....I'm not coming with you until we've not sorted everything out....I'm very grateful to you that you helped me last night...but still...it's not the reason that everything is sorted" you spoke close to my ear...so that no one could hear....and luckily no one was paying attention because after that yours and mine both faces fell I could feel sadness building inside me...consuming all my comfort and feeling i had got since last night when you cried on my shoulder....and i could see sadness on your face too....telling me that it was not your own will that was stopping you from holding my hand...it was something else....may be some subconscious feeling or fear

please vote if you like my story