8 contd

"Noona....i had never thought that you could be so irresponsible....what were you thinking wandering around in dark empty alleyway at this time in night....anything could have happened....you could be injured kidnapped or raped...and ....."all emotions inside me were just bursting out as yells....anger at those basturds,frustation of not seeing you,fear that what could have happened to you,anxitey after seeing you in such condition....all mixed up as shanking trambling body of mine and yells coming out of my mouth....

"Sorry Jungkook....i was just lost...."

"You could have called me..."

"I just...."your voice cracked....and that brought my senses back....you were the one who was suffering and needed comfort right now....I walked and placed my arms around you resting your head at my chest...

"Sorry noona...i'm really really very sorry for yelling....are you alright...are you hurt..."
"I'm alright Jungkook.....are you hurt??..."
Your voice was shaking....i knew you were trying to supress your emotions to stay strong even at that moment....it's the wall that's between us...i know you need someone to open up your emotions in front of that person....and i know that that's still not me....but don't worry noona....i'll make that wall break down...i'll become the person who will make you believe that i'm the person in whom you can pound all of yourself and get rid of all sufferings and emotions....i know my goal...

"Arghh..."

"He is waking up again....i think we should inform the police....they will take him..."

"Yes noona i'm going to call them...but let me handle them first..."

I went to those both and puched very hard on face and then called the police....

...
...
The police arrived and arrrsted them both and compleated the formalities...and then we both walked to home...

In the light i saw scratches on your face and bruises on knuckles...a wound was on forhead too, land eyes were red by supressing the tears and fear inside you...you really don't show the weaknesses to anybody....but I cared...

I went to room abd took out the first aid box and a bowl of water with cleaning cloth....

"Noona your wounds should be cleaned...."

"Ohh no Jungkook it's nothing...i just..i just wanna sleep...."

"No noona...it will get worse...please let me help you....please noona....i wanna be there for you....please let me...."

"Jungkook....."

And this time a part of wall fell down.....