7 contd

"Noona actually...."i could not speak anything....i was realizing that i had made a mistake....confessing you in middle of chaos i had caused by joking with you....i had actually not expected this kind of reaction from you....and had not definately expected it to end up like this...

"What Jungkook....please tell me..."

"Noona I was joking....we didn't do anything last night...you were drunk....so i came to drop you home....but you seemed unwell so i thought that i should stay here....and nothing else...."I could see your expression changing from confused guilt to sad anger.....and could feel my heart changing it's state from solid body tissues to liquid painc...

"It's not a joke Jungkook.....how could you do this to me....you trapped me into guilt and ended up showing me the way out of this web by confessing me......you confused my emotions just to get me....Jungkook i...i  really thought that something is between us....but i think it was just a game plan..."your eyes went wet...but i could see you fighting those tears....taking them back....clanching your fist....i could see all these signs of you trying not to show weakness in front of me....and that made my heart ache...I really messed it up...I really could get you...if only i kept my all senses at right way...

"Noona seriously....it was nothing like that....i really like you...and i really love to be around you...this whole night thing was just a joke....but my emotions are not....i really wanted to confess to you at a very perfect moment...and i know that i messed up that....i really lost in my joke that i forgot when my flow of thoughts went to my subconcious mind's feeling...that is always trying to confess to you...and i confessed to you....i am really sorry noona...please don't hate me....even if you don't say yes to my confession....but please don't hate me....please don't get angry at me...."

You face changed....somewhat soft...and i could see you considering it....it made me see a hope....that everything could still be okay...

"I'm not angry at you....and definately not hate you....i just need sometime Jungkook....to thimk about all of this....and i can't do that right now....my head is hurting like hell....thank god i just have ward round nad outdoor at hospital today amd no surgeries...otherwise i really would have messed up......please just give me some time and then i'll see about it ...."

"Of course noona....you may take time...but please remember that i'm really serious about my emotions...and i'm always here for you whatever your decision is...and whatever time you take...i'll be here to help you...get you...hold you...love you...Bye noona....i'm going home....and take these pills....these will help you combat your headache...."i took out the pills from my pocket...and turned around....and walked to the door...as i turned the handle....

"Bye Jungkook...and thanks for everything...."

And i left....