13-final

"Jungkook....i met y/n last night....i talked to her...i told her that i'll move on...and i wanna stay friends with her...i asked her about her feelings about you too...but she told me that she first wanted to clear them with you...and i think she is right in this metter....so i told her that whatever decision she'll make i'll be help her and be on her side.....and now we are left on good terms....so boy now it's your time to get all the clearence done and get your girl for yourself..."

"Hyung,are you surr that you are alright..."

"I'm sure Jungkook...it was onesided...and now it's me who'll has to cope up with this....so just leave me....and settle your life....y/n is really good and understanding..."

"I know hyung...noona is mature....it's me who is dickheaded ....i don't even know that i deserve her...
"

"You are not dickheaded...and you deserve everything ....our golden maknae....and if you have doubts just think that if y/n is mature and good at decisionmaking....she chose you over me....just believe in power of your love and go to her...."

"Yaa hyung...you are right...thanks hyung...."

"So what are you going to do now...should we help you..."

"At now i'm going to her hospital...as she must be there...whenever i'll need help...i'll call you over..."

"Alright...goodluck..."
...
...
...
"Hello again...is noona inside her chamber today..."

"Ohh...hello Jung...i mean sir...ahh mam is not inside today too...she's on a marathon today....back to back surgeries....you should go home...she'll not be free till 9 i think..."

"Won't she even come out..."

"Just for 10 to 15 min after each surgery..."

"Wherevis she doing it??I'll wait outside for her..."

"Alright if you want...since you are special guest...just go in the left and you'll find stairs..go to 1st floor and on right hand side is operation theatre....wait on the chairs....she'll be coming out maybe in half am hour..."
...
...
...
I was sitting on the place waiting for you....but didn't know when i fell in sleep...

When my eyes opened...my feet were placed on the chairs..making me lying down ,a pillow below my head..and a blanket over my body....

"Excuse me..."i asked the lady who was standing behind the counter providing some medications..."did  Y/N came..."

"Ohh yes sir....she asked me ftom when you were sitting here...and then she made you in the position you were in and covered you with blankets...would you like some coffee...mam told me that i must offer you coffee with cream and low sugar..."

"She knows what i like....please i would love to have some....but when will she come out now..."

"She'll be back in 10-15 minutes now...here's your coffee sir..."

"Thanks mam..."
...
...
"Jungkook....you're awake ....i thought i'll wake you up when i'll be back..."that smiling face looking at me with love filled eyes....love just for me....it made my stomach lurch...what i have ever done in my whole life to deserve such an amazing person looking at me like this...and here i am....couldn't even control my jealousy...and still those eyes have similar emotions for me...

"Ohh noona.....i just....woke up right now..."

"Ohh...come on let's go to my office...follow me.. "

"Yes noona..."
And as we entered your office....and you closed te door behind us and just turned to me and smashed your lips into mine....it was really a bliss l....a kiss of stronger  addicting flavour than any  alcohol i've ever tasted...and i kissed back.... love care guilt lust every emotion mixed up forming just single substance you and me togather....that kissed remained god knows how long...but it seemed to erase all those days spent in saparation and fear for loosing each other...now nothing had left in my heart other than love....

And that seemed after centuries we broke away,panting...

"Noona,i'm really sorry,really really sorry.....i love you so much....i'm..."tears rolled down my eyes and i didn't really know why.....

"Shhhh..shh...Jungkook...please don't cry....please don't apologize...what you had done...i understand that it was just because you loved me....i just....just don't do that ever again...i really love you and only you...."

"I know noona.... i love  you so much...."and you hugged me at that moment embracing me into your arms....

"Let's go to home baby...it's been a long time and i want to feel you around me so badly...."i smirked...

"I'm dying to feel you inside me Daddy...."