6 contd 7

"Drinks are here..."I spoke giving drinks to everybody....as planned Namjoon hyung,Jin hyung,Yoongi hyung were given adultrated drinks....as they were heavy drinkers....and V hyung wanted to pull a prank on them...and also he wanted the coast clear once all hyungs are drunk....then all hyung friends...and ofcourse Rose noona....so that Jin hyung can get her off gaurd...

"Here noona.... your drink...." as we had planned you got normal drink....once we'll judge your capacity...we'll increase the strength of your drink too....

"So first is my turn...."Yoongi hyung started...."I have never kissed a stranger...."

Everyone took a sip except me you and Namjoon hyung....

"As if you would have remembered if you would have...if you were liquored up like hell...."Jun hyung laughed...

"I never make out or do sex while i'm drunk okay....and I remember everything..."

"Come on boys let's proceed....Hobi ask...."

"I have never sexted...."

Again everyone except you drank...

"It's getting heated....is everyone here being honest or not....y/n you are not drinking....are you trying to cheat...."

"Amm no no Jin oppa...it's just like that....i'm truely honest...."

"Ohh seems like y/n was really a nerd when she was student and she's still now holy....baby open up....okay Jimin..."

"I've never fallen in love at first sight...."Jimin hyung smirked eyeing me....

This time you me and Namjoon hyung drank....

"Ohh y/n started....so tell us y/n who was it..."

"Why...it's not the rule to ask about who....you didn't asked in previous questions...."

"Because darling there were so many people in those questions....now here are only 3 of you....so you'll have to answer ...."V hyung spoke indicating 3 of us...

"Then first ask Jungkook...."

"Speak up Jungkook...it's your chance...."Jimin hyung whisperd....

Should I??
...
...
...