10 contd 2

"Last night....I was very stressed due to some family issue and then whole work and all....and then...as i told you i drink and smoke when i'm stressed so I just lost all inhibitions.... Thanks for coming and helping me as i think of it i was really stubborn going out in such cold and get drunk without any warm cloth on me....and then about the kiss...."
My heartbeat sped up as now i was going to know about your feelings..... Will you choose me or Namjoon hyung or you need some more time as it had just been 2 3 hours since hyung made his confession....

You took a puff of cigarette letting out all the smoke in other direction then mine.....whatever i say that it was bad habit or anything but it looked really sexy...kinda turn on..... Keep calm Jungkook..... It's very crucial....

"I've been thinking about it for a long time....and whatever happened last night was not a accident, it was all I was planning to tell you....i was....it was just it came out so unexpectedly...."

And now my heart thumped fast against my rib cage anticipating what was going to come next...

"I love you Jungkook.....i really like you...."

"Noona....I love you too....i love you so much....you don't know how much happiness you've given me right now saying this...."

And then you smashed your lips on mine...brushing swiftly and softly...and then my hands held your waist securing what was mine now.... And my tongue slided out touching your lower lip caressing it...your mouth opened as you let out a whimper.... Giving my tongue entrence to your mouth and as my tongue touched yours it gave me shivers down my spine...making a groan getting out of my mouth...an amazing feeing of wetness in your mouth, softness of your lips, warm tingling of your breath,fastened grip of yout hands on my shirt slightly poking on my skin underneath and soft sounds escaping your mouth as my tongue explored your mouth....everything put my body at fire.....my hands travelled up from the waist of yours to chest cupping breasts and you shivered moaned and tighted the grasp on my shirt....my hands got out of my control as slowly the started squeezing your boobs....

At that time you pulled away....

"I think we should go home.... before.... it...gets out of hand you know..."and you blushed....out of all the things that happened right now this blush was the trigger which would make me cum instantaneously....

"Alright Noona... We'll continue it in the home...."and smirked at you.... You now became red than ever and started looking down....

"Ohh noona you're so sexy when flustered.... Let's get there quickly otherwise i won't be able to control anymore...."

"Well now if we've aceepted our love to each other and are in relationship, you should stop saying noona....it makes me feel like some pedophile...."

"No.... Noona is kinda turn on for me....I think i might actually have Noona kink...."

"Ohh stop Jungkook...."

"Ha ha....let's go...at which home..."

"Umm...i guess mine...there will be other boys at yours.... And please Jungkook don't tell anyone about it right now....i mean let's keep it secret for sometime..."

"Ohh kind of secret date....it's exciting... I love it..but why so...."

"Actually...Namjoon proposed me today....and actually it was the trigger that made me confront to you today...to sort out my feelings..... But i just don't wanna hurt him....i'll just eventually tell him and make him accept it without making him down...."

And at that i really felt overwhelmed how much lucky i ma getting you with such a caring heart....how lucky i am to get you over everyone else...i pulled you against my chest wrapping my arms around you as you softly breathed against my chest heartbeat steady as i felt it against my chest....

We kept like this for ages as i lost the track of time while holding you....all the lust gone that was in the moment compleatly replaced by silence and love care and just you and me in the moment.....