9

It's been almost a month.......we were about to make our comeback..... So we were so much busy with practice singing choreography and all preparations.....we barely had free time so did you.... You barely came home before 10 in night and left at 8 in the morning..... But in middle of all hectic schedule I was glad that I was keeping up in strengthening relationship between us....I sometimes brought sweets snacks for you to your hospital and you also brought dinner for all of us.... Actually not only us but all hyungs were coming close to you....being a fast learner your korean had improved too....so it was much easier and comfortable to communicate with you now....

But in middle of all of this...the thing bothering me was Namjoon hyung and you were also getting much closer....as hyung was very expressive about his feelings...he didn't miss any chance to show his feeling or flirting with you....and I think that you forgot the confession hyung made while drunk because you didn't remembered anything from that night and never apparently talked about that.....

"Jungkook it's our comeback concert tomorrow.... Make sure to relax properly tonight....i'll go and give y/n this pass for tomorrow..."Namjoon hyung instructed peeking into my room

"Ohh noona is coming too?? Have you asked if she's free??...is she home now??....."

"No i'm going to ask her if she's free...and if she can come.... I saw her coming home early today.... So i think it's the time i can go to her home...."

"Joonie come here and help me with this stuff.....i need your help...."Jin hyung shouted from outside....

"What do you want hyung....i'm going to y/n to give her tickets for concert....."

"I need your help...send someone else to give her tickets..... Jungkook you go to y/n's home...."

"Alright hyung...i'll go to her...."
...
...
...
Ringggg
Ringggg
No answer....

I rang the bell again....

Still no answer....

"Noona....open the door...."

Still no answer....
You must be asleep....
but lights were on....and some sound was coming from inside ....

"Noona.....y/n noona...."i shouted seriously now....

Still no answer.... I called you but still....no answer....

"I think i should go inside.....you must not have changed your pass code...."
I entered 0903....and it worked....

But you were not in your living room.... I checked kitchen still no sign...neither in bathroom....

I saw a door to backyard....and it was open... So i guessed you must be there....

"Noona....." I entered the backyard and my eyes widened

...
...
You were sitting on the ground wearing shorts and a large tshirt....with burning cigarette in one hand and a can of beer in other....almost  6 7 cans were lying on the ground empty and many were unopened on other side of you....you hair were messy and eyes swollen red from crying....

"Noona....what's this...."

"Ohh see hic who is here hic....Jungkookieeeeee....."