11 contd 5

"Jungkook.....wake up...wake up kook...."
Someone tapped me on my shoulder....i moved and opened my eyes...Suga hyung V hyung and Jimin hyung were standing around me and I was half lying on floor upper body resting against bed....i must have slept in this position when i had returned to my room..

"Hyung...how long i've been sleeping...."

"Ohh...it's been 2 hours...."

"What...how...how's noona...where is everyone..."

"She is alright...i went behind her when she left our home....she was really disturbed and wasn't even able to compose herself....i soothed her and made her some hot drink....after that she somewhat got confidence and then washed up and....mm...and...."Yoongi hyung stopped and rubbed his nape and bit his lip...

"And what hyung...."

"And....mmm...."

"Tell me hyung..."I was growing impatient now...

"Well she asked me to drive her to local pharmacy to get emergency contraceptions....really you jerk couldn't even use condom....you know how much uncomfertable she was when she thought of taking pills so that she wouldn't get pregnant...she had never shed a tear after going from here...but she cried horribly when she took those pills...she really got a pure and strong heart...."and my heart even sank low...tears built up again in my eyes...

"Hyung....i really fucked up everything...."

"Listen Jungkookie....we know what happened should not had happend...but we can't change that now....she is upset now....both boys who claim to be in love with her hurt her....she must have really lost her self confidence....but knowing her she will definately cop up from this situation and take correct amd wise decision....so let's just give her some space and respect her decision...whatever she comes up with..bit please kookie..i know what you did was out of rage...you are not that kind of person...but whatever happened must hae affected her....but you just don't loose hope...you may need it in future to gain her confidence in herself and you back....after all you are the person whom she confessed to be in love with...she must believe you...."V hyung comforted me...

"You are right hyung...where is Namjoon hyung....and Jin and hobi hyung...are they all mad at me..."

"Jin hyung and Hobi hyung are with Joon hyung....Joon hyung is also in bad condition...first he had to listen his love screaming the name of his friend while he was fucking her senseless and he was not able to do anything for hee...and after that....his punch bruised that girl....it was more than enough for him to digest....he passed out....we were there with him....and then Jin hyung sent us to talk to you too....no one is mad at you Jungkook....actually we are all just shocked at everything...."Jimin spoke stroking my hair...

"I wanna meet Joon hyung and apologize to him...."

"No I don't think it's right time now Jungkook....let him become better first..."

"But Yoongi hyung.
.."

"No but....he is really sad and some angery....just give him some time....and may be till then y/n will comeback with some decision...i must go to her...she must have woke up till now....and she is alone....i don't want her to feel low now...."

"Hyung please take care of her..."

"Believe me Jungkook....i'll do everything i can do for her...."and he left....