5 contd 3

"Pass me the salt....and water....those chilli.....pass the garlic....pass the sauce....pass the spenich...pass the....."

"Wait hyung...speak slowly...I'm not a machine....either tell me what you want one by one...or just tell me first what's bothering you..."

" Ohh Jungkook I don't know....I was just worried about y/n and you all...."

"What do you mean hyung...."

"Do you really like her...."

"Hyung how can I even tell...it's just been 2 days she has arrived here how can I even know....it's nothing like it's a movie or something like I feel wind blowing and bells ringing and my heart dancing around her....there are actual humans involved in it....and hyung I was just helping her because I felt like doing so....I mean she is new amd foreign and all....it's nothing like I'm finding the ways to get into her pents or like that...."

"No Jungkook I know....I'm just worried about that boys are acting weirdly....I don't want our relationships to get ruined or something..."

"It's too much hyung....I mean it's just 2 days she is here....and we are really doubting our years long relationship to get ruined....if we can't even maintain our relationship we have built by trust and love just because we are being dicks then what's the point of being bros forever....I mean she is actually not at fault for this...."

"I know Jungkook....I just want us to be together....

"I know hyung...I don't think our bond is so easy to be broken...."

"It's alright Jungkook....help her when she needs...make good friends with her if ypu want to....don't make her feel lonely in new country...and if you get feelings for her..then cherish it....but also don't let your carrer be affected...and always keep our bond maintained...."

Jin hyung is always like a thread which holds all the pearls together....

Thank you friends to read my book....