11 contd 3

"No Jungkook stop it.....it's ...."

"No don't stop me y/n...it's more than enough..."

"Jungkook it's just a spark of rage....you'll regret it later on..."

"Ohh....so you also think i'm childish....make decisions without thinking or something...."

"No it's not like this....please listen to me..."

"No i'm gonna show every one how mature and adult i am...."

And despite all the yells and protests from you....i don't know what the monster inside me had done to me....i didn't even paid attention....i threw you towards the bed....pinning wrists above the head and tying them above with the help of a ribbon so tightly that it wouldn't even allow you to move wrists slightly without leaving bruises....pulled shirt off and jeans down....tearing the bra and panties....and slamming my lips onto yours and started moving them aggressively....your protests screams yells and moans mixed....all working as triggers for me to go on....attacking your jaw and neck squeezing your boobs....causing you squirm under my touch marking you....increasing moans of you along with some pushing away from you and also thumping on the door from outside everyone trying to stop me....it all gave me kind of satisfaction....i'll show everyone that you are mine...you belong to me....

"Jung.....ahh....jungggg....kookie ahh....please...."your pleads along with louder moans escaped as I suddenly inserted my member into your vagina...and started thrusting hard and fast....

"Scream y/n...moan as loud as best you are feeling this....show everyone else that it's just me who can make you moan and come like this....you are all mine....ahh...." a grunt escaped my mouth as i felt walls clenching around me....feeling that you are about to come made me too ready.....and when i saw your eyes rolled upwards face scrunched neck falling behind back arching and legs tensing..... the beautiful scene in front of me made my dick twitch and feeling of heat raised in my crotch...and then on next moan of you,with a grunt i released at the same time as yours....panting i fell down next to you in bed....watching over the roof...

And then someone knocked the door again....and as it was a trigger...it snapped me back to senses...what am i doing....a fear,feeling of guilt crept over me....i turned to your side....and the sight made me fall more badly in my guilt....your eyes filled and face stained by tears but no sound of crying and lips clenched between the teeth....clearly trying to suppress the sobs...you always try to hide the emotions when angry or really pissed....my gaze lend on your body...hair complete mess,neck and chest filled with hickeys,thighs filled with scratches and bite marks....and now i realized what i had done....