10 contd

"Namjoon..I...thanks a lot for loving me...but...i really don't know... I've never thought about it..."

"I know y/n that it's sudden....but I had to at least take initiative so that you consider it....just be comfortable and take your time...I just want you to think about it ....and don't worry our friendship will never suffer whatever your decision is..."

"Thanks Namjoon....i'll think about it...."

And i heared footsteps...I moved away from the door and you came out and without looking around went out of building.... You really needed sometime alone i thought...so I decided that i'll talk about last night's events someday other with you...and made my way towards dressing room to get ready to return home...

And then after sometime when we reached home my phone beeped..

Noona- Jungkook are you free right now...

Me-  yes noona...i'm free....what happened...

Noona- I just wanted to talk to you...where are you...

Me- tell me where are you... I'll come there...

Noona- I'm in the park near the house...

Me-  Noona you are alone again at this time in night....

Noona- i just wanted sometime....i know i shouldn't had come here but i couldn't resist....just come here...

Me- I'll be right there in 5 minutes...
...
...
As i reached the park i spotted you sitting in far dark corner..... I realy panicked about your security....but then realized that a if responsible person like you had not cared about her security then it must be really serious...

"Noona.."

"Ohh Jungkook you came...here sit..."

And then I realized that you were again smoking and had a beer can which was unopened.... Thank god at least you were not drunk....

"Noona you are a doctor... How can you smoke and drink..."

"Jungkook i'm really stressed...i can't resist in this condition...."

"Just release stress by talking about it with someone...this is not the way...."

"I know...i just have no choice.."

"I'm always there for listening noona....just realize it...."

And at that moment our eyes met melting in each other's gaze....lost all thoughts all sanity as you leaned closer to me and at that moment i leaned and touched your lips with mine softly brushing tasting softness of yours....my lips started moving against yours and your against mine....but the moment passed fastly as you broke the kiss....

"Jungkook i think we should talk about it first..."

"Alright Noona...."