11 contd 4

"Jungkook....please give me some of your cloths..."you stood up from bed after 5 minutes of silence....removing cloth tying both of your hands...

"Noona...please liste..."

"Jeon Jungkook just give me some damn cloths..."you closed your eyes and clenched jaw...

"Yes..."and i opened my closet and took out a tshirt and a trouser....

"Here..."

"Thanks.."you spoke bluntly and took cloths from my hands and slipped over body after wearing bra which was not atleast ripped unlike panties....and started walking towards the door...I ran towards you and hugged from behind....

"Noona please...i'm sorry...i don't know what possesssed me ...but i'm really sorry for hurting you like this...please don't leave me...please don't hate me...."

"I don't hate you Jungkook....i just need some time....please let me go....i beg you...."your voice was really saddened and i realized that it was best to let you go for some time...

As you opened the gate and walked out...i followed....but next second many things happened simultaneously....

Namjoon hyung rushed past you towards me hands clenched into fist coming to punch me.....all behind him shouting..."no namjoon....".....and you rushing towards him to stop him from punching....you jumped and tried to hold his forearm to stop him punching but he was too fast and strong....and you were im front of him....and before he or anyone else could stop his punch landed on your cheek....and you fell down...

"Y/N....."
"Noona...." every one gatered around you....Namjoon hyung standing at the same spot stunned not able to move and unable to process anything...

"I....it's....al...alright....i just....will....i....go...to....home..."

"No y/n you have got bruise all over the cheek ....come and let me put some hot packs....otherwise it'll go severe....you can't go...."Jin hyung spoke...

"No Jin oppa....i just.... wanna go home....i'll take care by myself....just let me go....and please....take care of both of them....don't let anyone get hurt..."

"But y/n you are the one who's hurt..."

"I'm fine....just let me go..."

"Y/n..."

"No oppa...please..."

"Alright...."

"Noona..."

"Please Jungkook,don't speak anything i just wanna go..."and you stood up from floor slightly trembling of course in the pain...first from my fault and then from the punch....of course the punch was of really high intensity....i was ment for me...not you....you took that for me....and here i was ...who used you to show my dominence...

"Yoongi,please go behind her....make sure she's alright....although she said she's fine....but of course she isn't...take care of her....talk to her...she must me in need of that too...."

"Right hyung...i'll go..."

"Yoongi hyung please take care of her..."

"Ohh just shut up you...and don't tell me what to do....i'll deal with you later..."hyung's words sent the shiver down my spine....ofcourse everyone was mad at me...even I was mad at myself...

As hyung went out i went back to my room without speaking any word to anyone...as i entered the room it again sent a wave of guilt... bedsheets crumpled....your cloths lying on the floor....ribbon...

I really messed up...i'm really sorry noona...i fell down at the bed bursting into tears....