7

Ringgggggggggggggggggggg.......

A very loud sound hit my eardrums......i woke up with a jerk....and looked here and there for source of noice....and i spotted an alarm on your table which read the time as 5:30....' ohh it's too early to wake up....'I mentally groaned...

"Noona....noona....wake up...."

"Hmmm....."

"Noona your alarm is ringing...."

"Ohh...."you also jolted upright in a second....clearly shook...staring here amd there....."please stop the sound....it's burning my head...."
You shreaked with hands on your ears....
I paused the alarm...

"Ohh Jungkook....where am i....and how come we are together....and what happened to my head...."

"Noona....you were drunk last night...."

"Mmm....did i....did i caused any commotion...or anything??...I usually am a heavy drinker...never get drunk easily....don't know how i got last night....and can't remember anything....and....my head...it hurts...."

"No noona no commotion was caused last night....not untill i took you to your home....i don't know what boys have done last night after i left....and yes...you drank sooooo much....you actually were thinking that alcohol is water..."i could not hold back my laughter...

"Ohh my god...how embaressing....how come you were not drunk...."

"I....mm...didn't just felt like drinking...and of course someone must be sober to handle the mess....."

"And how come we are together...did we....did something happen??..."
I thought why should i not have fun...

"Ohh noona....don't you remember....really....how could you forget last night....you were not like this when you were screaming that it's my best night ever....when your body was wrapped around mine...."

"What....this can't be happening....i can't loose my virginity while i'm drunk....ohh nooo.....did you use condom??....who of us started this...was i too overboard...fuck...why can't i remember a single thing....Jungkook i'm really sorry if i did something wrong....ohh i should really die....why i'm like this...."you spoke all this in almost single breath,facepalming,panicking....

I thought i should continue....

"You didn't told me you were a virgin..now i can see why you were too loud...and no i didn't had a condom...and starting was mutual...and it was best sex of my life too..."

"Ohhhh noo.....Jungkook what i'm gonna do now...please....i need emergency contraceptives....i was not in safe period....and please don't think lowley of me....i was really drunk....and please tell me where nearby pharmacy is??...."

"You don't need that..i you know...pulled out in time...so you must be alright......and how could i think lowley of a girl who gave me the best sexual pleasure of my life...."

"Just shut up...Don't say anythimg about it....I really messed up........."

"No noona...you were great....you didn't messed anything...and also....i don't think of it as a mistake....i really wanted you...i liked doing it with you..."

"W...what... do you mean..."

"You are the best noona....i had never wanted to confess to you like this...but i really like you noona....you are the one who is my love at first sight....i really really like you...."
You sat there awestruk....you didn't speak for almost 5 minutes...and my heart began to sink...

Did i do a mistake...

"Jungkook....i really respect your feelings....and i don't know about mine....i actually have never thought about it....but it's not like that i don't like you....it's just not that like....i'm really sorry...i need some time...."

"It's alright noona...take your time...but think about it....about us...and please don't let it go awkward between us....i really appriciate the friendship and relation developed between us....we should stay like this ....should not loose it..."

"Yes ofcourse....we should not mess it up...and i'll think about it i promise...."

You stood up from couch and your facial expressions changed suddenly to confused..

"But how come we are compleatly dressed....and i'm not even feeling any pain down there....i've heared that it causes lot of pain even on next day...."