5 contd

"Noona....I'm here...open the door...."

"Hey Jungkook Good morning are we late already I just got ready now ohh sorry you had to wait I really didn't see the time here have some almonds they are good for health...."you spoke all in one breath...handing me some almonds....

"Whoa noona seems that you are really in hustle....relax we still have time....come on lock the door and come with me...."till now I hadn't even appriciated your appearance....simple but breathtaking.....below your proffessional doctor's coat a simple but decent top and a pair of jeans...and sneakers...ponytail....and a bagpack on back...really a simple but professional attire.......I' m really liking everything about you...

"Come on let's go...."we settled in the car..

"This is the bus stop...where you can get the bus for your route...."

"Ohh...."

" This is convinience store ...."

"This is not much distant from our house..."

"This shop has best coffee in neighbourhood...."

" I'll treat you with that someday....you are really very nice person..." stop blushing now kook .....

"Here....we've reached to your hospital..."

" ohh we are here in 20 minutes...."

"We were lucky that there was no traffic...."

"Ohh....thanks kookie....see you..."

"When will you get free....I'll pick you up....I'll show you more important places here...."

"Ohh I don't even know about that....depends upon my duty....I'll come back by bus..."

" No call me whenever you get free....I'll pick you up...."

"Ohk...thanks a lot.... bye...."

" bye noona..."

Hey...sorry....I know this was a boring chepter .....I'll really make next chepter interesting...Keep reading