6 contd 3

I came back after walking with you....today is going to be a really great day....my morning started with you.....you like to talk with me...ohh my heart is going to get arrhythmia.... 

"Ohh Jungkook is smiling like a psycho...sitting alone....lost in his own world of of thoughts.....dissolving in his own syrup which is very thick due to huge amount of sugar in it....like a bird lost his destination just flowing around and enjoying it....."

"Yaa hobi just give a rest to that cheesy and boring poet that has just  risen inside you and shut up...."Yoongi hyung shouted making hobi hyung pout

"So Jungkook how was your date??"Hobi hyung asked

"Date?? He went for a date without even telling me... he went for a date and all I did was cleaning...that's not fair..."

"Ohh shut up Tae....I made you work with me so that you don't third wheel Kookie and Y/N....let them have some sweet time together....let this ship sail till the infinities of the world...."

"Ohh hyung....you should have told me...I even would not have asked to go with them...you took advantage of me...i'm gonna sue you...."

"Silence boys....see JImin is not here...so it's the perfect time....let's plan for his birthday....we'll celebrate it tonight at 12...let's divide our works...."Jin hyung entered the room speaking

"Thank god...he will atleast save us from cat dog fight of V and Hobi...."Yoongi hyung sighed..."so what's the plan??"

"Jungkook and V you both go and buy food stuff for party and decorations...Yoongi order and collect the cake...Hobi will decorate the house...Namjoon invite the friends...close ones only not too many..i'll prepare some food...and hobi help me cooking till Jungkook and V are back...."

"Alright..."all chanted..

"Can I invite Y/N too"Namjoon hyung asked...

"Yes of course if she's free..."Jin hyung smiled...

"Alright i'll message her..."Namjoon hyung spoke taking out his mobile..."Who's keeping Jimin away  though"

"Yoongi till he doesn't go to collect the cake...when he goes to collect the order I think V and Jungkook will be free so they will keep him.."

"Perfect plan..."