ǤƁ|②.

THIS in-school detention class is boring and quiet

THIS in-school detention class is boring and quiet. A boy in the desk next to me was snoring, annoying my entire soul. You telling me he couldn't go and sit nowhere else and snore by the other two students in here? I still don't have a phone to entertain myself. All I was ready for is 2:50 to come around so I could go home.

The phone ringing broke the quietness around the classroom. I leaned back and stared at the detention teacher reach over and grab the phone. He picked it up and placed it on his ear. He listened to what whoever was on the other line said to him before he said okay and placed the phone back on the receiver. He locked eyes with me informing me I was being checked out. I never jumped up and left a room so fast. When the hallway air hit me, I exhaled. That room smells like unions thanks to him eating a burger for lunch.

I unzipped my small MCM backpack, taking out the perfume I purchased from Bath & Body Works before I went to juvenile. I sprayed it so many times over my clothes to make sure I did not smell like unisons. Gross! Pulling the perfume back, I zipped the bag as I descended down the stairs to get to the front office that's on the first floor.

I rounded the corner to the front office, and saw my mother through the glass doors with wooden outlining speaking to Principal Myers. I blew out a breath knowing it's about to be something. She looked out the doors while I leaned on the wall. No reason for me to go in. She said her goodbyes to Principal Myers before walking out the officer doors. Her fake smile she had in front of quickly changed when she eyed me.

"Let's go." She pointed at the door, walking that way. I chuckled and followed behind her. I will say her sense of fashion is nice. She decided to wear a lace-up back asymmetric hem red wine blouse, bow-detailed skinny Charlotte Russe trousers, and red wine round toe sandals. Her thick hair was in sleek high ponytail. At least my mother has style.

She beeped the doors unlocked to her Chevy Trail Blazer and climbed inside. I done the same, buckling my safety belt. I mentally prepared myself for this talk she's about to give me along the way. Once she car was started, she began to drive in the direction to whatever.

"Two weeks." She scoffed while eyeing the road. "Two weeks is how long you've been back at school and you get put in detention. You know you can not wear shorts that small."

I rolled my eyes. "I saw at least five females wearing shorts as small as mine but I'm the only one that gets put in detention? Unfair. Principal Myers gone pick with me anyway because he doesn't like me if you haven't noticed."

"You have a petite frame, Giselle, but you have to understand that you have a butt on you. Those girls probably didn't. Was it unfair? Of course. But this isn't the first time you've been in trouble for wearing shorts. So you know you shouldn't have been wearing them."

"Bullshit. One girl had enough ass to feed the homeless. She probably being in there sucking his wrinkly dick. That's why she didn't get in trouble."