ƊⱮ|②.

I need more comments guys ❤️

          Running my hands over my low, side-part bun, my phone rang and danced against the sink counter

Running my hands over my low, side-part bun, my phone rang and danced against the sink counter. A thought and blue heart emoji flashed across the screen of my iPhone X. I picked up my phone, answering and placing it on my ear. "Yeah?" I shut the light off in the bathroom and went to my room that's only two doors down.

"I'm outside. Bring ya ass," Honor said hanging up the phone.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the small black backpack I ordered from Fashion Nova and put the straps on my back, making sure I have everything. Leaving back out my room, I closed the door behind me and began heading for the front door. I made it to the end of the hallway when I heard, "¿A dónde vas?" from my mother coming out the living room area.

"To a friends house."

"A friends house?" She repeated, as I nodded walking to the door. "Who's this friend? I know your no good boyfriend is outside. That's who your leaving with?"

"To get there? Yes," I unlocked the door so I could leave.

"Ese chico no es bueno." My grandmother chimed in her words, walking to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"What time will you be home?" My mother wondered.

"It's the weekend but not late. Adios." I finally left out the house and approached Honor's car. I walked around the front of the car and got into the passenger seat. I leaned over the center console, placing a kiss on his lips. "Hey."

"What up?" He eyed me for a second before backing out the driveway, "You smell good."

"I got a new perfume from Victoria Secret."

"Get some lingerie too?" He asked glancing at me.

"Want me too?" I inquired wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shit, yeah. I can rip some shit off tonite."

"Mhm. Who's place are we going too?" I asked, grabbing my lip gloss from the side pocket of the backpack. I pulled down the visor and put some of the strawberry scent on my lips.

"My homie 'Lil shit." I nodded raising the visor back up.

Ten minutes of driving, Honor was pulling into Edge Pointe Apartments. He did not go the usual way he'd go, but instead he drove to the middle of the apartments. He parked beside a Hyundai vehicle. We both exited his vehicle and met each other around the front, intertwining our fingers with one another. He leaded the way to the apartment. Music came from the last door, to the right. I figured that's the apartment.

I stand corrected when Honor walked straight in. Rich The Kid's Plug Walk played and the nice size living room area was packed with people and clouded with smoke from the blunts being passed around. Honor released my hand and went to slap hands with people that he know; everyone.