DM|11

Giggling filled my whole room coming from me since James insisted on tickling me

Giggling filled my whole room coming from me since James insisted on tickling me. James and I were only ones here since my mother, Abuela, and little sister were at the center. We were only sent here to grab something which only leaded to the two of us ended up chilling in my room.

For three months he and I have been pretty much dating. He practically claimed me as his saying he doesn't just put his lips on any female that's not his.

Aside from his hard and rude behavior, he's actually a sweet and caring person. Well, to me. I don't know about everyone else. I achieved seeing another side of him, which I wanted to see from the beginning.

"Ok! James!" I say through my laughter, "You're goin to make me pee on myself."

"Gon' head. I want to have something to clown about." His deep voice as he continued tickling me.

"Ok, I give up."

"Say I give up daddy."

"I give up daddy." I say with tears coming from my eyes.

"I like the sound of that." He smirks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" I ask flipping us over to where I'm on top of him in a straddling position. I lean down, connecting our lips. That same spark that I always feel kissing his soft lips ran through my body.

Our tongues dances around with one another's while his hands roam my body before finding a permanent place holding onto my ass underneath my dress. I grind against his print that I'm feeling through his sweatpants. The feeling of it has me throbbing uncontrollably.

My hand found its way rubbing over his abs underneath his hoodie before I slid my hand into sweatpants and start stroking his manhood, a low grunt coming from him. The feeling of it I could tell he was hung, thick, and circumcised.

"You tryna start something you can't finish, ma." He murmurs lowly during our kiss.

"I can finish," I say raising my head with our lips only centimeters away. I stare into his dark brown orbs. "Are you ready to start?"

"I can start at any time, don't get it fucked up. I ain't got no rubber on me."

"I have some." I respond quickly moving off of him then bed. I stroll over to my bed and grab the three pack of Magnum bare-skin condoms. When I spun around he was raised up on his elbows, staring at me with a raise eyebrow.

"What?" I ask following by a light chuckle.

"You have a pack of condoms..." He trails off in a questionable tone.

"Oh I brought them the other day for us because I knew I wanted to...feel you."

He bit his bottom lip and scoots to the edge of the bed. He grabs a hold to my waist and sits me on his lap with both my legs on each side of him.