ƝⱤ|⑧.

I lost focus of why I became a stripper in the beginning. I saw the money, and found myself caught in that lifestyle. I realize the my mind got clouded listening to Tyesha. I had to come to the realization that she has no one to look after, I do. Being a stripper for the rest of my life was never the plan.

Neither was sleeping with Dame. I felt like a complete whore having sex with him, and I know nothing about him as an individual. And whatever my drink was spiked with had some push into me doing such thing as that.

Dame is a handsome guy, that's evident, but I know nothing about him. He could be having sex with every stripper there for all I know. So, I done my checkup a few days earlier to make sure I didn't have anything.

Luckily, I was clean how I was before sleeping with him.

To get back on the correct path, I'm currently doing an enrollment application to OSU to attend the nursing program. I know it's Christmas break, but I wanted get it out the way. I have more than enough to pay for the class but instead I filed for Financial Aid.

I may have fell off for a minute but I wasn't fully off the limb. I had bills paid up for the next four months and a few hands worth in my savings account. Every night I separate the money I will put in my account and the money I'll need for around the house.

I finished with my application within the next ten minutes and sent it in. I blowed out a breath of relief and relax back into the several pillows on my bed. My iPhone vibrated beside me, I grabbed the device and see a text from Tyesha. I rolled my eyes and scan over what she has to say.

Ty | Club open on Christmas. You dancing? Niggas be up there throwing bands even when they should be with they family.

Me | Nah, I'm spending it with my family. I have the whole break off.

I sent the text, and my door opened. Giselle's head popped around with her lips stretched into a cheesy grin. She wears a fur hooded coat that stops mid-thigh, and dark jeans. I could see the furry socks peaking over her wheat Ugg boots. She had her curly mane underneath a beanie.

"Whatchu doin here?" I asked, ignoring the text from Tyesha. She walks in further, closing my room door behind her. She removes her coat and I immediately notice the pudge in her stomach that's poking out through her fitted, long sleeve top.

My eyes widened at the sight -- "Oh my God! Are you with child?"

"Yup, twelve weeks." She beamed a smile, rubbing her small pudge. I squealed, jumping up from my bed and starting rubbing her stomach.

"Wow, you're really caring a child." I said rubbing in a circular motion. I stared at the glow in her face and eyes. "You really look happy."

"I am," She held the smile. "I finally moved out of Latisha's apartment. I roommate with Paradise now in North Ridge apartments and I'm working at Sonic."

"I'm proud of you." I genuinely stated, meaning every word.

She smiled at my words, "That you love. What are you up to? Still throwing that ass in a circle?" She asked jokingly, sitting on my bed.

I mimicked her laugh, sitting back on my bed. I grabbed a pillow and sit it on my lap, responding to her --

"I am. I slacked off a little, got caught up in that life." I admitted as she raised a questionable brow, "I'm back on track now. I sent my application for school and I don't plan on being at the strip club any longer."

"Glad that you're back on your goal."

"What are your plans for Christmas?" I questioned, since the holiday is two days away.