ENDING

Three Years Later Giselle stood outside her gray 2017 Jeep Compass Latitude vehicle dressed in a tracksuit from Ivy Park and a pair of Nike trainers on her feet with her hair in a sleek bun while standing beside Paradise as the two stared at the house in front of them.

A one level home with bricking exterior and two space driveway and attached garage. A big tree filled with leaves shading slightly over the driveway and short cut lawn grass; fallen dead leaves on the lawn too due to the upcoming Fall season ahead.

"This is the house," Paradise smiled. She wore a off-the-shoulder top, cut off jean shorts, and a pair of Nike slides with her collarbone length hair straightened. "How you feel about it?"

"I mean..." Giselle started giving a shrug to her shoulders. "How many beds? Rent amount? What utilities we would have to pay? I mean a house is more responsibilities than a apartment."

"Three with one and a half bath, $824 a month and usually house utilities; light, gas and water." Paradise responded, "You're right about a house being more responsibilities but you and I have good paying jobs that can keep this house up and take care of our own needs."

Giselle finished her associates degree and working as a physical therapist assistant making more than enough money employed at Valir Health while Paradise is working at a Mercedes Benz car dealership making a good amount money herself.

"Look on the bright side, we'll have parking of our own and won't have to argue about our parking spots, a whole front lawn that's our and most importantly, a big backyard for Bean to run around as much as she want to. Remember the park-set you want to get for Bean, you can finally do that since she loved it."

Paradise persuading words were actually marinating in Giselle's mind as she chewed lightly on her inner cheek looking around the neighborhood. They honestly could use a house since Aleeda is older and running around more. With them currently living in an upstairs apartment since moving when her daughter was one, a house would be the perfect move since no neighbors will be complaining about Aleeda's running around.

Aleeda turned three years old the passing April and running around, and playing harder to be living in an apartment above from someone that doesn't understand having a toddler child. The house would work better in her favorite.

"Ok..." Giselle finally spoke after thinking for a few moments.

Paradise looked at her best friend with a questionable look, "Ok as in yes to the house?"

"Yes, to the house P."

Paradise squealed engulfing her best friend into a hug as Giselle chuckled.

"We always said we would live together until it leaded to a house...and here we are." Paradise spoke as she pulled away from the house.

"Here we are." Giselle smiled staring at the house.

An hour was spent signing the necessary paperwork with the landlord for Giselle and Paradise. Giselle dropped her best friend back off to her car before she went to pick up her daughter from her grandmother's house.

Within twenty minutes Giselle made it to the northeast side before pulling into the driveway of Rosamie's house. Honor was already outside sitting on the brick porch stairs as he watched Aleeda play in the front yard on her toy car.

The past three years nothing to special changed about Honor. After being released from jail two years ago he went right back to selling drugs. He was used to the fast money and it was nothing better than it.

However, he is smarter about the way he goes about things. At twenty-five years old he had chosen to invest in stocks and businesses; anything that would keep him home with his daughter who is his whole world and he'd definitely give her the world. Aleeda had her father wrapped around her finger. Whatever she wanted from her dad, she got.