ƊⱮ|⑤.

"Who beat his ass?" SeQuoia asked as we walked out of school and saw Honor standing at his car

Out of nowhere, SeQuoia burst out laughing to the top of her lungs. She was literally falling on me for dramatics.

"It's not funny.." I say glaring at her even though I had no idea why Honor has a black eye.

"You get what you do to other people." Gigi spoke dryly. I'm surprised she was even talking because lately she hasn't been. Or to me rather.

"He a whole bitch. Bitches deserve a black eye.." SeQuoia shrugged, "Cmon Gigi before this bus leave us."

As they walked over towards the school buses, I walked to Honor and the closer I got to his face, I saw he had a busted lip too. "Babe, what happened to you?"

"Just had a scuffle, it's nothing." He stated dismissively, "What you got on?"

"You like it?" I beamed, showing him the two-piece I got from fashion nova.

"No," he said causing my smile to fall. "Then you wearing this red ass lipstick- who you wearing this shit for?"

"What? I'm wearing it for me, Honor. What's wrong with you?"

"You wearing this for you?" He inquired, chuckling lightly. "You look like a fucking hoe. If you expect me to believe you wearing this shit for yo self and not one of these niggas up here, you must think I'ma fucking dummy. I got stupid written on my fucking forehead?" He tapped my temple with much aggression.

"Can you stop?" I asked moving my head and looking around to make sure the students I have to attend school with everyday didn't see him acting stupid. "Don't do all of this here. I have to see these people everyday."

"Ask me do I give a fuck?" He tilted his head to the side. "Matter fact get yo ass in the car. I'll deal with you at my place."

"Deal with me? Honor, I didn't do anything.."

He snatched the door open and looked at me with a serious expression. "Get the fuck in the car before I throw yo stupid ass in there."

Tears instantly took over my vision, as I moved towards the car. I looked over the door and my eyes ended up connecting with James who was climbing in the passenger seat of someone else's car. He shook his head and got right in.

"Go," Honor pushed me causing me to break my stare from the car. I got inside, and he slammed the door making me jump with my heart pounding.

Honor climbed in, slamming his driver door too. His car was already started so he peeled out of parking lot of the school and began to drive crazy.

"Can you slow down?" I asked only for him to ignore me and speed pass the yellow light.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I questioned, fiddling with my Ombre acrylic nails.