NR|11

"She is too freaking beautiful," I cooed grabbing a hold of baby Aleeda who's wide awake

After leaving class this morning, I decided to come by and see Giselle and babygirl. Even though it's the summer I decided on doing classes to have something to do with my time.

"And a hand full, honey." Giselle added folding her baby clothes.

"You be working mommy huh?" I ask Aleeda who only giggled in response with her fist in her mouth, "Mhm. You sure have, bad butt."

"You just get out of school?"

"Yeah, a few hours ago."

"I'm thinking about enrolling." Giselle said while folding a onesie.

"Really? What school?"

"I was looking at OCCC. I'll do the physical therapy assistant program."

"I'm really proud of you Giselle," I say cradling Aleeda. "You really finding yourself."

"Yeah...I never even thought about community college period but having Aleeda now I don't plan on being an employee at Sonic for the rest of my life or hers. I want a solid career."

"Aleeda gave mommy a push."

"She did," She admitted with a smile. "What are you goin to school for?"

"A surgical oncologist."

"Can you speak in...I don't know, dumb?" She asked causing me to laugh while she carried the folded clothes to the dresser.

"They specialize on performing surgery on cancer patients."

"Oh ok...now I understand." She nodded, "Dedication to auntie Victoria?"

"Yeah, I'll be in school for a while but it'll be worth it."

Giselle nodded her head when a knock was heard coming from the front door. She walked out her bedroom to answer it while I entertained Aleeda. Soon after her little sister Addyson ran into the room followed by Giselle and Latisha.

"Hi Nyla," Addyson hugged me. "Aw she's wide awake too."

"You can hold her if Giselle says it ok." I said to Addyson.

Addyson head whipped in Giselle's direction. "Can I? Pretty please?"

"Yeah, you have to sit in that chair and don't move."

Addyson happily ran to saucer chair and I stood placing Aleeda right in her lap.

"I have to get going." I say grabbing my keys and phone.

"Ok see you later."

I left her room and apartment soon after. Unlocking my car doors I pulled the driver door open about to climb in but overheard my name being called. Of course it was Latisha.