ĄƁ|③.

"This fucking dude," I grumbled under my breath

"This fucking dude," I grumbled under my breath. "Khalil!" I hollered.

I reached underneath the sink counter, grabbing the Windex wipes as Khalil came to view holding Kenzo, feeding him his milk.

"Why you yellin'?" He asked confused standing by the door.

"How many times do I have to ask you to clean the mirror off?" I complained for the millionth time. "For some reason you forever getting shit on the mirror."

He sucked his teeth. "Are fucking serious? You bugging me about to shit on mirror when you coulda simply wiped it off? Get on, Cree." He called her middle name.

"Get on nothing." I said wiping the mirror with the Windex wipe. "It's annoying to constantly repeat my fucking self."

"You do for yo period?" He asked with a frown, "Cause you going off about the simplest shit."

"You would too if you had to constant repeat yourself." I tossed the wipe in the nearby trash once I finished using it. "You act like you don't comprehend fucking information."

"What?" He questioned as I shut the bathroom light off and walked passed him. "You need to get a grip on yo fucking attitude and stop talking to me like I'm yo son, Cree. You got one child. Not two. Fuck on wit that bullshit."

"Feel like I'm living with two." I mumbled, rolling my eyes and descending down the carpet stairs.

"What you say? Don't mumble." He followed me, as someone knocked on the front door of our apartment.

"Give me my son and open the door." I rolled my eyes at him, grabbing Kenzo and his bottle.

"Watch that shit." Khalil warned pointing his finger at me.

"Oo, I'm scared." I say sarcastically, turning around to walk to the kitchen as he took it upon himself smack my ass making me suck my teeth. "Yo daddy get on my nerves."

I walked to the kitchen in need of finding something to eat since I skipped lunch while at school this morning. All I ate was a Snicker and drunk a Sprite to get me through the three hours I'll be sitting in one classroom.

"Wussup," I overhead Khalil's cousin Honor speak from the living area causing me to roll my eyes. I do not like him.

I heard two other voices too that I did not recognize.

"Whatchu up to?" An unfamiliar voice asked. "Damn, that's yo baby mama? She fine, Luck."

"Yeah and she mine." Khalil told him.

"Tell him babe." I said lowly.

"She look familiar." Then, I heard the other voice that sounds familiar.

"Quit looking at my girl and tell me whatchall want." Khalil told them.

"Yo, we need a favor..." Honor began to say, "We got this–oh, aight."