ƝⱤ|⑨.

I waved at Cube and Bull who stood outside the club, taking their smoke breaks and talking amongst themselves before I walked into Flame for the first time since the break was over; a week ago. I haven't been here because I wanted to take more days to think.

Music blared loudly throughout the club sending a vibration to the floors, men already took up all the table; tossing money at the two strippers on the poles and the ones giving table dances.

I jogged upstairs to go to Dame's office since I'm wanting to talk to him. I round the corner, the music becoming muffled the further I walk. Finally making it to those familiar black doors, I knock a few times making sure I can heard on the other side.

The door opens; Tone's face coming into view. My throat instantly dry. I've seen him practically all break since him and my dad are getting to know each other more and he's been giving my dad the rundowns of the trucking company he's been running.

Tone stands up straighter, sliding his left hand in his slacks. "What are you doing here?"

"Just to talk to Dame, that's it."

Tone cleared his throat before he finally moved back and allowed me in. I stroll inside seeing Dame standing at the large window, staring down at everyone in the club while raising the glass of liquor in his hand to his mouth periodically.

"Hey, Dame, can we talk?" I asked to get his attention. He turns around and those blue eyes pour into my own.

"Tone already told me about you being his niece," Dame spoke, walking over to his desk. I watched his every move.

"Can we talk," I repeated turning over to Tone. "Alone?" I added.

"That's only if my brother from another mother don't mind?" Dame questioned looking at Tone.

"I don't mind," Tone spoke. "But don't do nothing that'll make me pull yo ass out of here." He warned me before he left.

"If we talking about what happened here the other night, I know that wasn't you. I shouldn't have done it with you either because I ain't that club owner that sleep with my girls who work here. That ain't me and I know damn well that ain't you."

"No," I chuckled embarrassingly. "It's actually not... but it happened. It just won't happen again."

"I hear Onyx and Bambi tryna get you to start doing the shit they do outside here." He said sitting in the chair. I open my mouth to say something but he spoke again, "I hear everything around here and didn't I tell you getting on that pole would bring you more problems?"

"You did," I nod my head. "But no. I'm not doing whatever they want me to do. I've enrolled in college like I told you I would."

That's good, I'm proud." He spoke, genuine.

"Thank you," I beamed a smile. "As far as working here... I'll finish the rest of January dancing in VIP like I was. I like not having to remove any clothes nor being touched. After this month–"

"You're officially terminated from Flame." He finished my sentence but in different words than I would use.

"Exactly."

"Well, I'm glad you back on yo shit and now that I know you my right hand niece–"

Before he could finish, the door busted open causing me to jump slightly and spin around seeing two big and tall guys I've never seen, dragging two dudes in and their faces bloody. My eyes widened at the sight.

"We found em, boss."

"Well, well," Dame chuckled evilly, walking around his desk to stand in the front. "Menace and Khalil, two dumb asses that's been hiding from me."