Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm clock that I set for seven AM woke me up from my peaceful slumber. Today was my first day at my new high school that I will be attending for my senior year. This was my last year of me being in high school, I couldn't wait to graduate and venture off into the adult world. My Mom moved us to California a few months back for a new experience and fresh start. She was getting tired of the life we had back in Virginia and the problems that occurred daily it seemed like, so she took a leap of faith and moved out of the state. It was hard getting used to the fact I didnt't live in Virginia anymore but I'm trying my best to accept the fact that I'm here now. There was a lot of things that me and my mom were running from, so I'm glad we made it out.

After I sat in bed for a few minutes trying to get my life together, I slugglishly got out of my full sized bed and walked to the bathroom that was right across from my room. I can say, our house that we live in now is better than our old house back in Virginia.

Once I entered my bathroom I turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up. I hoped in for a good twenty minutes before my mom started banging on the door and telling me I'm going to be late for school.

I rolled my eyes and then proceeded to get out and finish doing my morning routine.

I dressed myself in jean shorts that had rips in them, a white top, and a pair of sandals that showed off my pretty pink toes. Super simple but it was cute either way. I just slicked my hair in a side pony tail. Once I was finished getting dressed, I grabbed my backpack and my phone from my room.

While I walked down the flight of stairs, I was greeted with the smell of fresh brewed coffee and the strong smell of my mother's perfume that she wore everyday.

Once I reached the last step, I made my way into the kitchen to grab a pop tart to eat for breakfast.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked when she stepped into the kitchen.

"Yes, I'm ready." I said standing up from the kitchen table and throwing my pop tart wrapper away.

My mother and I both walked out of the house, my mom locked the front door behind us, and then we made our way to her all white Dodge Charger.

"I know this is your first day of school but please just learn something then come home. I don't want any problems from you." My mom said while she looked over at me then back at the road. I already knew that, I didn't want any problems this year either. I'm starting this school year off fresh, no drama for Kayla. I'm done beating bitches up.

I rolled my eyes slightly, "I don't start problems, it's not my fault bitches wanna hate me."

At my old school, I was involved in a lot of fights. I ditched class, smoked weed, went to parties and everything else. I just didn't really give a fuck about school back then.

"Kayla, what I say about cussing? Watch how you speak to me little girl."

"I hear you mom." I said, I didn't say anything else because I didn't want to hear her mouth it's way to early to hear her bicker.

We finally pulled in to my new school.

"Have a good day baby." My mom said while I grabbed my book bag.

"Thank you mom, you too." I replied.

I got out of the car and made my way to the front office. My mom parked right in front of the office so I didn't have to walk far.

"Good morning , how can I help you?" The pretty lady asked me from her desk.

"Hi, todays my first day. Can I get my schedule from you or?"

"It's everybody's first day honey. Usually we have you guys receive your schedule by the cafeteria. But since you're here I'll print it for you." She said.

"Thank you so much."

"Name?" She asked while she typed away on the computer.

"Kayla Greene"

"Found you Ms.Kayla."

"Alright here you go." She said while handing me my schedule once it finished printing.

"Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it." I was thankful I didn't have to go find my schedule while being around everybody else.

"No problem honey, have a great day."

When I was done, I walked out the office doors that led to the campus. I was looking over my schedule and didn't pay any attention to what was in front of me. I accidentally crashed into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" He yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologized, I really didn't see him in front of me.

"Yeah whatever." He said while he pushed pass me.

The first encounter I had with someone and they already on some bullshit. Please let this school year go fast Lord I just want to graduate!

The first period of the day is Calculus, great, just fucking great.

-

Revamped