Part 2

"RING RING"
My alarm rings as it awakens me from wonderful sleep. It's my first day of college and I couldn't be more excited. Even so I can't help but feel a bunch of ants in my pants just so you understand it means I'm nervous. I do a big stretch and make my way to the bathroom. I then grab my green toothbrush and wet it first then add the toothpaste. I showered the night before so that was one less thing to worry about.

I continue my morning routine and make my way back to my room to get dressed. I have to be quick with my morning routine knowing my sister needs her turn. I am a twin her name is Martha and we are fraternal meaning we don't look alike.

Just so you know I'm one minute older so obviously I'm the boss because I came out first. It's still a debate because of a small error on our birth certificate. Apparently it says my sister was born first but honestly the doctors probably were to chemically affected to remember and my mother was drugged to death so who knows the fully story.

I throw on a pair of sweats with a random tshirt and some sneakers. Honestly who am I really trying to impress yeah no one so I don't care how I look.

I remember one time when my mother would say "you dress like a homeless person, you should put more effort". I know it sounds harsh but that was what I loved about my mother she was brutally honest but I knew it was because she loved and cared about me. I never took it to heart because deep down I knew it was out of love.

I quickly run a brush through my short Bob dark brown hair. It's now 7 and I know we have to leave soon my class was at 9 but I wanted to wake up early so I could eat breakfast and take my time. I Yell out to my sister to make sure she wasn't just sitting on the bed. "Marrr are you almost finished getting ready" I yell out. No reply honestly I hate that when I call someone I expect a reply I mean if you dont answer isn't that rude.

I make my way to my sisters bedroom walking through our small hallway. I quickly take a peek in my father's room. His bed empty nothing but a bunch of books just laying there. My dad works really hard and he always leaves so early for work I rarely see him. With a big sigh I open my sister's bedroom door where I find her applying a layer of glossy lip gloss.

"Mar we have to go I don't want to be late on my first day" I say. "Okay quit your whining I'm finished" she replies. I roll my eyes as she picks up her purple bag and makes her way out the door. I quickly grab my phone and bag then feed my cats Midnite and Millie giving them some fresh water. I walk out the door and my sister locks it we then make our way to the bus stop and I let out a sigh this is going to be a looooong day.