Part 14

Magnus Pov

Talking to Starla was very amusing.
There's just something about her I cant quite put my finger on. I continue the walk to class running a hand through my hair.

Stress isn't even the word to use. I need a cigarette right now. So instead I make my way out a back door that leads to the back of the school. I pull out a cigarette and lighter and light up the cigarette.

These past few days have been shitty, with Stacey claiming she's pregnant. I'm not even sure it's my baby we only fucked around twice and didn't speak to each other for a month.

Anyway me being the good guy I am I decided to stick by her side until the baby comes. But lately Stacey has become a lot more clingy. Calling my phone every hour I ignore it but its fucking annoying and desperate.

The other night she practically begged me to fuck her and when I said no she threw me out her house. That's the shit I dont understand with women.

I finish smoking my cigarette and stand outside for a couple more minutes. Me and Martha were obviously hanging around but I don't want to be with her. She's not bad looking but she definitely doesn't look my type.

My thoughts finally turn to Starla and instantly a small smile appears on my face. She's obviously different then what I was expecting and she definitely wasn't bad looking.

She had curves in all the right places and her lips were full and kissable. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her she's just sooo...different in a good way I definitely wanted to figure her out.

Just then my phone vibrates I take it out to see my aunt Ruby texted me.

Aunt Ruby : don't forget to pick up some milk when you get out of class. Remember aunty loves you and try not to get in too much trouble.

I smile I loved my aunt a lot she was the only mother and family I had. My mother died giving birth to me and I never really knew my dad. He basically ran off when my mother told him she was pregnant with me.

He obviously didn't believe her and left her to fend for herself. From that day forward I vowed to never abandon my child. So when Stacey told me she was pregnant with my child I knew the right thing to do was stick by her side.

Alright that's enough sappy shit for today. I walk back in the school and walk back to class. I always sit in the back because I dont like socializing, I only have a certain amount of people I fuck with and it's a small circle.

Starla walks in and I smirk I decide to sit beside her in the next row. I climb over the row of desks and plop down in the seat next her. Startling her she jumps  and I laugh at the way her eyes got big. She shoots me a glare and I just grin.

In walks the professor and he starts the lecture. Just then Starla whispers to me with a scowl "why dont you have a notebook or a pen"? I shrug my shoulders I just record the whole lesson with my phone. With a frown she opens her notebook and rips out a piece of paper. Then she hands me a spiderman pen.

"Its the only other pen I have okay" she mutters her face turning red. I chuckle oh Starla this game we are playing at is only getting started.

And I intend to win.