Part 32

Starla's POV

Two weeks later

"Patricia could you just pick something already"! We were out at Beacon street mall which is literally an hour drive. Since that incident at the closer mall we were no longer allowed there.

"Hold on Star I'm trying to see which color looks best with my complexion".  Tricia says her voice sounding muffled in the changing room. Rolling my eyes I decide to play a game on my phone.

Unfortunately Noah could not join us because he was working on another stupid project. Suddenly I get a text from Martha...

Martha: Dad wants you to pick up his shirts from the cleaner's

Me: why can't you do it you are home doing nothing...

Martha: I'm fucking pregnant do what dad says or else!!

Me: whatever

Tricia finally comes out of the changing room with a yellow and pink blouse. "I think I'm going to get both" she declared I nod my head and we walk to the cashier so she can pay.

After she pays for the shirts we go to the food court since we are starving. "Let's go eat some Chinese food I'm craving it" I say rubbing my tummy.  We walk over to the line before Patricia stops me " go find us a table I'll pay for your meal" I try to tell her she doesn't have to. But of course we all know she is one stubborn girl.

I find a decent table and plop down in the olive colored seat. The mall sure is busy today, well it is a Saturday. I start to tap my fingers against the table waiting for Patricia to bring the food.

Then out of nowhere Magnus walks through the food court towards my table. He is carrying a large teddy bear with a humongous box of chocolates. How did he figure out that I was at this mall though...

Stopping at my table he looks at me with a panty dropping smile. " Star baby... you look absolutely beautiful today" he says lovingly and I blush.

I literally had on a pair of jeans with a plain white tshirt... I looked basic. "Magnus what are you doing" I asked staring at the box of chocolate in his hands. "I came to win your heart back" he exclaims and then he does something I don't expect.

He climbs on top of the table and people start to look at him crazy. He starts yelling getting everyone in the food court attention.

"WILL EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE ME A MOMENT TO SPEAK". Magnus screams out and then suddenly its quiet all eyes on him. "STAR BABY I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T LOVE WITHOUT YOU". I feel my face start to heat up in embarrassment... why is he  freaking crazy but sweet at times.

"BABY I WANT YOU TO KNOW... THAT I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU AND ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH YOU". I hear everyone in the food court go aww and I can't help but feel my heart swell.

"SO I AM ASKING YOU... STARLA MCFLUFFBIRD... WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND". Its quiet while everyone awaits for my answer, I can feel the glare coming from Patricia who is now standing beside me with our food.

"YES MAGNUS... NOW WILL YOU PLEASE COME DOWN". I yell at him and I hear everyone clapping as if I said yes to a marriage proposal. With a grin Magnus jumps down from the table and scoops me into his arms.

He pulls me into a loving kiss... I missed his kisses. We pull apart catching our breath before he rubs his nose against mine.

"Just because she said yes does not make me hate you any less you prick"!!! Patricia sneers before pulling us apart, I pull her away from Magnus before she loses it once again.

"Its alright Patricia me and him need to talk anyway" I whisper to her at first she is reluctant to let me go but I finally persuade her. "If that prick tries anything you better call me"! She yells not caring that Magnus is right there.

I roll my eyes before pulling Magnus out of the food court. I'm not sure I'm ready for this long talk...