Part 16

Martha's Pov

I stomp my way back to class. Sometimes Starla infuriates me and I cant control my anger. Starla was always the sweet innocent child and she never got into any trouble.

I was always labeled the bad twin and  I'm fed up. For once I'm actually standing up for myself, I'm not the bad guy here. I refuse to give up on Magnus because what we have is real.

We messed around once and then I didn't hear from him again. I run my fingers through my hair furiously, I'm tired of playing these childish games. Sometimes I cant read Magnus and I so badly want get inside his head.

"Hey pretty lady" my friend Tyler says  as I plop into the seat next  to him. "Hey Ty" I say with a frown still thinking about Magnus. "Hey what's up you look stressed" he says stroking my knee. Me and Tyler occasionally fuck around but I dont have any feelings for him.

I know Tyler has a crush on me I can see it  in his eyes everytime he looks at me adoration  clear in his eyes. But I just dont feel the same about him... the sex is alright but obviously Magnus was way better in bed.

I roughly pull Tyler's hand off my knee "I'm fine it's not your problem". I can see I hurt him but I dont want to lead him on any longer. "I understand" he says facing the board, I roll my eyes I know he'll get over it and over me.

"Tell you what how about we hang out after class" I say flirtatiously. What can I say I love sex and I need to release some of this stress. "Sure"he says his eyes looking me up and down with desire.

It was too easy.

************************************

"That was amazing" Tyler says as he zips up his pants. I grab my shirt and fix my hair we were in a supplies closet, what can I say my needs were urgent. I quickly fluff up my hair. "Hey Mar I've been thinking"... he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

I quickly pull myself out his arms "dont touch me this thing we have going on is just casual fucking" I state crossing my arms. Tyler looks pissed as he frowns at me "are you serious right now Mar, you know how I feel about you." I roll my eyes not caring about a word he says.

"Tyler if I'm being honest I dont feel the same but I think you already knew that" I say. I can see Tyler's muscles clench with anger "fine... but dont come crying to me about your issues with your sister Starla" he spat as he walks out slamming the door.

I shrug he'll come back, they always do.

************************************

Walking over to my friends Stacey's house I think about Magnus once again. Its just something about him that just makes me want to get closer to him. I ring Stacey's doorbell, and then I hear footsteps heading towards the door.

Stacey throws the door open and wraps me up in her arms. Me and Stacey have been bestfriends for a while now, we met at a party and we just hit it off.

"Hey bitch I missed you" she says as I walk in and plop down onto the couch. "I missed you too slut" I say as I take my shoes off. Stacey joins me on the couch, "tell me how you been holding up" I asked concerned. Stacey just had a miscarriage and still hasn't told the baby daddy.

"I'm doing good just feeling... really down lately" she says with a sigh. I gently rub her back it must be so hard for her to cope with. "Well you know I'm here for you always"I say pulling her into a hug. She nods her head and I can see her holding back tears. "Soo did you tell the baby daddy yet... I asked hesitantly I dont want to make her more upset.

She shakes her head no "I just dont have the heart to tell him, he really wanted a child" she says tears falling down her face. "I understand completely, when you are ready let him know because he deserves to know" I say.

She nods her head and we sit in silence for a while as we together fight our internal battles.