Part 19

Today it's a beautiful Saturday and for once I actually wake up early. Yesterday me and Patricia came up with a plan to figure out what's really going on between Magnus and Martha.

Speaking of Magnus today is our lunch date. I begin to grow nervous I don't even know what to wear! I throw open my closet door as I push clothes aside, maybe something casual since it's just lunch.

Finally I decide to wear a pink knit sweater since it's a little chilly out with some jeans and my cute black over the knee high heel boots.

I quickly take a shower making sure to shave. Once I'm finished I hop out and dry off then proceed to put on my matching  bra and underwear. I lotion my body up with my favorite strawberries and cream lotion.

I get started on my hair, I blow dry it and put some curls in it. I kind of want to dye my hair another color...maybe I'll ask Patricia to help.

After I finish applying some mascara and chapstick I check the time on my phone. I look to see its 12:00 and Magnus texted me to say he is on his way. I grow even more nervous as I grab my phone and bag and decide to wait in the living room.

Martha must still be sleeping so I try  not to wake her cause I dont want her to know I'm going out with Magnus. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and I quickly grab my coat, and then open the door.

"Wow... you look gorgeous" he says eyeing me up and down. "Uhh thanks you look good as well" I can literally feel my cheeks burning up. I lock the front door and we walk to his car.

It's all black and I'm not even sure what it is but it's a nice car. Magnus opens the door for me and I mutter a thank you as I put my seatbelt on.

Magnus hops in on his side and starts the car at first it's just silence. "So what are you in the mood for" he asks as we stop at a red light. "Umm we could go to IHOP" I suggest.

Magnus agrees and we ride in comfortable silence.

************************************

Finally we arrive at IHOP and so far so good except me and Magnus are arguing over which is better pancakes or waffles. "Star you can't be serious waffles are definitely better that's not even up for discussion". " I disagree and no matter what you can't change my mind" I state folding my arms.

Magnus doesn't say anything and just stares at me. "What is it do I have something on my face" I ask embarrassed. He let's out a laugh, "no its just your cute when you argue".
I blush avoiding his eyes, just then our food arrives and I got an omelet with bacon and some pancakes. Magnus has the same except for pancakes he got waffles instead.

We eat in silence until Magnus decides he wants a bite of my omelet. "Magnus eat your own food we have the same omelet I say pushing his hand away. "Yeah but yours looks way better", we continue eating until our bellies are full.

"Star the reason I wanted to have lunch with you is because I want to clear something up". Its quiet before I wait for him to continue, "me and Martha are not together and I swear it was a one time thing" he states grabbing one of my hands.

I clear my throat "it's fine Magnus it's not like we are together or anything" I say honestly. Magnus quickly drops my hand "right"... suddenly it gets awkward and we decide it's time to go.

He pays for the bill even though I begged to pitch in he wasn't having it. Back into the car he drives me home and we say nothing to each other the whole car ride.

He stops in front of my house and I thank him for the meal before I hop out the car. He waves at me with a gentle smile and I watch him drive away. Today was honestly weird and I don't know how to feel.

Walking in I see the living room TV on and see Martha munching on some popcorn.

"Where did you run off too"

Oh shit