Part 3

As we make our way to the train station I begin to peer out the window of the bus we are on. This bus is so crowded I can literally feel the guy next to me breathing down my neck . I just want to scream out can you like stop breathing for like two seconds.

I know it sounds rude but his breath is so hot on my neck and it reeks of a bitter onion smell. Suddenly the bus stops and me and my sister hop off the bus thank goodness for fresh air. We walk to the 6 train living in New York is not easy and Its not for everyone. We hop on the train and honestly the heat is real the AC is apparently not working. I groan in despair as sweat drips from my forehead.

"Seriously are they trying to burn us alive" I say to Mar she fans herself she nods in agreement. Finally we arrive at our stop I quickly welcome the cool air. My armpits are literally soaking with sweat and I know it's not the most attractive thing but what can a girl do. We then begin the five minute walk to Finnbridge Community college.

With every step I grow more nervous as I begin to chew on my lips. "Hey Star try not to be so nervous it's only the first day of college"Mar says. I rolls my eyes "I'm not even nervous I'm cool and calm" I reply. Mar rolls her eyes and shakes her head her gold hoops shaking with her. We then stop In front of the college, "well here goes nothing" I sigh as Mar opens the glass door.