Part 25

Two months later

"Star baby I'm on my way" Magnus says with his deep voice. "Ok I'll be waiting" I reply before ending the call. Its December and me and Magnus have been dating for two months now and... honestly it's been amazing.

I mean we do get into our arguments here and there but we never stay mad at each other for to long. With a sigh I grab my phone and bag and make my way to the kitchen. Martha is sitting at the table eating a large bowl of cereal.

I glance down at her swollen belly. You guessed it ,Martha decided to keep her baby claiming she didn't want to look like a murderer. I roll my eyes as I grab my coat, hat, and scarf.

"Sooo... who is picking you up" Martha demands munching on her cereal. I take a deep breath before answering "just my friend" I say not making eye contact.

Obviously Martha has no idea me and Magnus are dating, she just knows I've been dating some guy. If we wanted to hang out I refused to let Magnus get out of the car when he came to pick me up. Me and Magnus argue about it all the time because he doesn't want our relationship to be a secret.

It's not that I'm afraid of Martha.... I'm just afraid of her reaction. Martha squints her eyes at me "whatever" she snaps at me before she grabs her bowl of cereal making her way to her room.

Martha no longer attends college using her pregnancy as an excuse. That's another thing me and Magnus argue about...the baby. Magnus never wants to talk about the baby possibly being his.

I hear a honk outside and I make my way out the door. I make my way to his car and hop in the warm leather seats. Since its December the weather is so cold my fingers turn red and numb.

Magnus grabs my hand into his warm hands. I love when he shows me affection, it makes me feel good that he is not afraid to show people we are together. Even so we still need to discuss things... so with a brave face I turn to look at Magnus.

"Magnus... we need to talk " he doesn't look at me just continues to play with my fingers. I pull my hand from his missing the comfort it gave me.

"I'm serious Magnus... how long are we going to pretend like everything is rainbows and butterflies" I state softly. I don't want to hurt him but the truth is we cant keep pretending that everything is fine when its not.

"I know"... Magnus says curtly staring out the window. Its quiet before Magnus takes off towards the college... sometimes I want him to let me in and let me know how he is feeling. I sigh as I relax in my seat watching cars go by.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

I sigh in my seat taking out my notebook and a pen. After that awkward silence in the car Magnus decides to talk to me. "I have decided... that when the baby is born I want a DNA test" he states gruffly. I stay quiet just listening "whatever the results are..promise me... that you won't leave me" his voice cracking in despair".

"I... promise" I slam my head on the wood desk. Why did I have to go and make a promise like that... ugh life sucks. The professor walks in and class starts, at least my mind will be occupied. I open to a fresh page and start jotting down notes.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Two hours later

Finally class is done and now I can go home and sleep. I do a quick stretch before putting my stuff away in my bag, I make my way out the classroom. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I frown seeing text from Martha.

Evil twin: pick me up some banana peppers and some... hot sauce, oh and I'm not asking I'm telling.

I frown why does she think she can boss me around. I text her back furiously making my way out of the school building.

Satisfied with my text I put my phone way. Sadly Magnus can't take me home today since he has four classes and gets out super late.

Walking through the parking lot I spot a blonde chick with some hideous sunglasses on. As I walk by her she stops me "excuse me... but are you Starla" she asks.

"Uh... that's me" I reply back confused. "Well I'd like to introduce myself I'm Stacey"...