Part 6

With a red face I open the classroom door and sit in a seat by the window. I notice the the professor isn't here yet so I relax in my seat. I totally embarrassed myself in front of Noah it's not like I didn't know where I was going I just... okay maybe I didnt know where I was going but hey you can't blame me this is my first day.

I quickly glance around the room and notice a bunch of people either sleeping or typing away on there laptop. I sigh as I take out my notebook and a pen. Just then the door slams open and in comes a handsome guy and I know for sure I'm drooling. He was so attractive with his dark hair and hazel eyes I could literally swim in them.

He was wearing a grey beanie with a white tshirt and a leather jacket and some black jeans honestly he looked like a snack. I swear every girl in that room was fanning themselves it was to much to handle.

"I could literally eat him" a voice says I look to my left and see a red head girl fanning herself. She notices me staring at her and greets me with a smile. "Hey I'm Patricia". I smile back "I'm Starla nice to meet you I reply. "I saw you checking Magnus" out she says wiggling her eyebrows I let out a giggle. "I mean cant blame you he is hot" she says."I agree with you I reply and we both start laughing. "Let's have lunch together "Patricia says and I nod in agreement.

Just then the professor walks in and we face forward in our seats. I glance back at Magnus to see him already looking at me.
My face was so red as I noticed he was sporting a arrogant smirk. Oh boy I'm in trouble.