Part 22

Magnus pov

I watch Starla walk away. I always fuck things up I storm towards my motorcycle. I place my helmet on and drive off having no clue where I'm headed.

I drive for an hour before I stop at some random beach. The ice cold air hits me hard and I relay of what happened earlier. I didnt mean what I  said... I just I cant explain this strange feeling.

I clench my fist in anger, the way I feel about Starla... I cant describe it I mean I know we only went out once and talked a few times. But there is something about her... she's different.

It makes me want to go out of my way to protect her. I run my fingers through my hair stressed out, I need to smoke. Suddenly my phone rings I look to see Stacey calling I pick up.

"Hello" I say irritated "whoa what's got your panties in a twist" she replied back with attitude. I clench my fist in annoyance. "Stacey what is it you want I don't have all day" I lean against my motorcycle watching the waves on the beach.

"I want you to come over... its important". I stay quiet for a few seconds before answering "Stacey what's wrong... is it the baby" I asked worried. "Just ... come over" she hangs up.

Suddenly a feeling of anxiousness takes over me. I only hope the baby is okay because that's all I care about. I hop back on my motorcycle and drive to Stacey's house.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

I arrive there in a matter of minutes and hop off my motorcycle. I haven't spoken to Stacey in weeks after she kicked me out. I walk up to her door and knock, she answers  wearing a bath robe.

"Hey baby I missed you so much" she tries to kiss me but I lean away. "Stacey what the fuck is going on I'm not here to fuck I want to know what's going on with my child". I glare at her before I barge through the door, she rolls her eyes.

"Magnus there is something I have to tell you"... she walks to the kitchen bringing back two cups and a bottle of red wine. "Stacey please tell me you are not drinking while you are pregnant" my jaw ticks in anger.

"See that's the problem... I'm no longer pregnant" she pours a glass of wine and gulps it down. "What are you saying" I asked confused I hope its not what I'm thinking.

"I... had a m...miscarriage" she stutters  holding back a sob. I become numb ... I dont even know what to say... I lost a child. I punch the nearest wall in anger "M..Magnus I'm so sorry I... I was going to tell you.

"How long "I interrupt staring at my now bloody fist. "What"... she asked confused, "how long did you keep this from me I ask glaring at her hard.

She gulps "a...about five...m...months now" she stutters. I let out a malicious laugh "so this whole time when I asked you why your stomach wasn't getting bigger you were basically lying to me "I spat in anger.

She nods her head, I pick the glass cups and throw them at the wall right now all I see is red. "M... Magnus please... just stop...

I give her the meanest glare of all time. "Dont you ever say my name and me and you are over stay the hell away from me or else you won't like what you see" I spat in her face before  slamming her door on my way out.

I hop on my motorcycle ignoring Stacey's pleas  to come back. I revved the engine and take off not caring about how fast I'm going.

I'm going to the one girl I know I can  trust even if we aren't on good terms right now. I stop outside her house and ring her cell.

"Hello" a groggy voice answer's.

"St...Star I... need you.