Part 8

Its Tuesday today another day full of surprises. I wake up doing my usual routine and get dressed. I decide to wear a yellow crop top with some jeans and sneakers. I then tackle my hair and put it in a nice some up and some down hairstyle. I grab my bag and phone and make my way to the kitchen there's a note on the fridge.

Some friends of mine drove me to school

Love Mar,
Looks like I'm traveling to class solo.
***
The travel wasn't so bad today I made it in one piece. My phone bleeps for the millionth time as I get a text from both Noah and Patricia asking where I am. I roll my eyes as I continue to the college, but as I'm walking I walk into a hard chest. I try to keep myself from falling but its to late I hit the ground with a thud. "Hey you doofus watch where you are going " I yell annoyed. But when I look up to see the criminal it's not who I expected, there in all his glory stands Magnus as he tries to hold back a laugh and his hand outstretched to me. It was that moment I knew I fucked up.
***
I walk into the college building in embarrassment. After that little encounter with Magnus I ran for my life. I make my way to finding my first class of the day intro to art. "STAR" "STARRRRRRR" I look behind me to see Noah and Patricia pushing each other to see who can get to me first. "Ouch you stepped on my toe you big ogre" "You were the one who slapped me in the face until my glasses flew off".

They continue to bicker until they finally get to me and attack me with hugs. "Guys you literally saw me yesterday"."We really missed you and you never called me back" Patricia pouts. "Oh uhh about that I fell asleep" I shrug. We then begin the walk to class "so do you know what class you are going or do I need to be your tour guide again" Noah says with a chuckle."Oh whatever just laugh it up I know where I'm going for your information." I fold my arms as Noah and Patricia laugh at me I glance at the clock on the wall and see class is about to start. We all go our separate ways, unfortunately all our first classes is different. With a sigh I brace myself for this long ass lecture.

***
That was literally the worst two hour lecture ever. The professor was so boring the whole damn class was asleep including me! I make my way to my second class of the day which is a freshman seminar. I walk in and quickly spot Patricia's red hair sitting next to Noah. "Yo Star over here" Noah yells as if I cant hear him, I roll my eyes and plop down into the middle seat left open. "Noah why do you love screaming" I say as I do a stretch in my seat. "OH YOU MEAN LIKE THIISS" he yells into my ear everyone turns and gives us weird looks "yes Noah just like that I'm gonna sit somewhere else if you keep embarrassing me." "We'll just follow you Patricia says with a big grin, yeah we love you to much it would be insane not to bother you it's our job" Noah chimes in. Oh I'm feeling the love alright the professor walks in and we face our attention on the seminar.

***
Finally its lunch time and we eat and chat about anything. "So then I told him I am not side chick material" Patricia says flipping her red head. "Are you sure about that" Noah says stuffing his face with pizza and fries I throw a disgusted look his way. But something catches my attention I see Marla and Magnus whispering in each other's ear. From the looks of it they seem to be flirting with each other, my hands turn to fists and a feeling inside me starts to brew and it seems like it just might be a crappy day after all.

************************************
How do guys like the story so far?

What do you guys think about Magnus and Marla possibly being together?

Team Magnus or Team Noah? (jkkk ) :)

Dont be afraid to let me know how the story is guys if it sucks tell me lol.
I want to see all your beautiful comments
Until next update my fellow popcorns :)🍿