Part 11

The rest of the week flies by and its finally Saturday. Suddenly my phone rings and I groan cant a girl sleep in peace. I reach for my phone off my desk and look and see Noah calling. For a moment I think about not answering but knowing Noah he'll ring my phone all day until I answer.

"Hello" I say with a raspy voice. "STAR Me and Patricia think we should hang out today" Noah screams in my ear. I quickly pull the phone from my ear to check the time and see its 8:30 in the freaking morning. "Noah its Saturday and I just want to sleep, you and Patricia can hang out without me" I say as I lay back down ready to go back to sleep.

"Noooo I refuse to leave you" I hear Patricia yell in the background. I dont know how they have so much energy in the morning its insane. "Fine I'll hang out with you guys later what did you have in mind" I say with my eyes closed. "Let's do movie and a dinner" Noah says in a demanding tone. "Noah you can choose the movie but nothing scary I'm going back to sleep" I say with a slur. I hear chuckling in the background "no promises sweet cakes go back to sleep" Noah says. He didn't have to tell me twice I was already knocked out!

************************************

It was currently 3:30 and Patricia texted me an hour ago that the movie starts at five. So I take a quick shower and let my hair air dry. When I asked her what movie we were going to see she refused to tell me. If it's scary I'm going to kill Noah, I hate scary movies with a passion.

I quickly get dressed in some Jean's and a light blue crop top. Once my hair is fully dried I pull it back into a braid I really do miss my long hair but then again I needed a change with my look. Just then Martha walks into my room without knocking once again I roll my eyes.

"Where are you off too" she asked picking her fingernails. "I'm going out with my friends" I say with a frown I don't need to explain myself to her. "What time will you be back then" she asked with an attitude. I shrug my shoulders. "Whatever" she huffs as she stomps out my room.

I dont know what her problem is but I dont dwell on it I just want to have a nice night out with my friends. Just then I get a text from Patricia saying they are outside. I grab my bag and phone and shut my room door. I yell to Martha I'm leaving and make my way to a grey car out front.

"Hey girl" Patricia says from the driver's seat. I wave to them and climb in the passenger seat. Patricia pulls out and we are on our way. "Soo Noah what's the movie we are going to see" I ask him as I turn to look at him in the backseat. "Just wait and see because if I tell you now you might run away" he says with a smirk.

I then face Patricia to see her holding back a laugh. I let out a sigh I never know what to expect with these two.

************************************
We were standing on the concession line for what felt like forever. We decided to get a large popcorn to share and some drinks. I let out another groan, the line was taking forever and I needed to pee.

Fed up I tell Patricia I need to pee and she stands in my place. Noah went to go hold our seats. I walk to the bathroom and do my business as I wash my hands a blonde girl next to me is applying some lipstick. I dry my hands and walk out but once I step out I'm surprised at who I see.

Magnus is waiting by a water fountain on his phone. I quickly hide behind a plant I dont want him to see me that would be awkward. The blonde girl who was applying makeup comes out a few seconds later and I'm shocked

Magnus kisses her on the lips and my mouth drops open. What the hell did I just witness.