The best christmas present

Warnings: None, literally just fluff
————————————————————————

Phil's POV

I awoke from the light from the window shining in on mine and Dan's bed, specifically on my face. I groaned and rolled over, snuggling under the blankets in order to block the sun and get some more sleep. I peeked one eye open, looking at my boyfriend sleeping next to me. He was facing me, curled up while holding a pillow close to his chest. I pouted. He replaced me with a pillow. He'll pay for that.

...after I check my phone.

I silently, and groggily, got out of bed. I picked up my phone from my bedside to check my notifications. Twitter, twitter, twitter, a few messages.. anything on the agenda today? I checked my calendar. On today, it was marked
CHRISTMAS!!!!!! with a thousand Santa clause and Christmas tree emojis.

My mouth dropped open. How could I have forgotten?! Christmas was my favorite holiday, and it was today!

Suddenly wide awake, I went to wake up Dan but froze when I once again saw the pillow. I stared at it, and it seemed to stare back at me. I frowned and glared at it. "You'll regret ever trying to steal my Dan," I whispered with malice.

I sneak over to Dan and slowly bring his arms away from the pillow. He made a few noises but stayed asleep. I slowly take the pillow away from his chest, and without taking my eyes off of it, carry it out of the room. As soon as I shut the door, I laugh mockingly at the pillow. "You thought you could get away with it, didn't you? Well not today, pillow!"

A dropped the pillow and swung my foot at it, intending to give it a good kick. Instead of kicking it, I kick the wall with a loud THUD.

I cry out and grab my foot, jumping up and down. The pillow sat, unharmed, on the ground. I stopped jumping and glare at it, still massaging my throbbing toes. "You've won today, pillow, but you haven't seen the last of me!" With that, I limp back into mind and Dan's room.

Dan was still fast asleep, and a smile appeared on my face. He always looks so innocent while he sleeps. I stepped by the bed and gently brushed some hair out of his eyes. I leaned down and leave a kiss on his temple. Then his cheek. Then his jaw. I smirked and kissed his neck. He stirred in his sleep. He has such a sensitive neck. It's fun to mess with him.

Having gotten out my lovey feelings, I decided it was time for Dan to wake up.

"Dan.." I sang softly, "time to wake up!"

He groaned and muttered something unintelligible. I smiled and shook him gently. "C'mon Love, it's time to wake up."

Dan smacked his lips together and muttered something that sounded like ".. just.. five more.. minutes..."

I counted to 3 in my head then leaped on top of Dan, straddling his side. He let out a loud "OOF!" and his eyes shot open. He looked up at me and groaned, rolling his eyes back in his head. "Phiiiiil, get off!"

I smirked. "Are you going to go back to sleep after I get up?"

"Yes now get off."

I shifted back a bit so I could lay across him and whisper in his ear, "Dan, it's Christmas."

His closed eyes shot open, and a wide smile grew on his face. He laughed. "Alright, you bafoon, get off me and I'll get up."

I rolled off of him onto the floor. Though it wasn't as graceful as I had planned, it was rather painful actually. I groaned and rubbed my back where I landed. Dan laughed and sat up with his feet hanging over the bed. "Phil the day has hardly started, let's try to make that your only injury today, yeah?"