Addressing all the changes

I'm sure you're aware of all the changes Dan and Phil are issuing.

• Dil is old
• Gaming channel will be on hold
• No calendar
• Pinof 10 was the last Pinof
• Dan vs. Phil is over

Those are the ones I can think of. And yes, today on YouNow Dan and Phil announced that Pinof 10 was the last Pinof. They will definitely keep making videos, but Pinof 10 was the last of that series. And also, yes, the gaming channel will be on hold for awhile. Just so they can figure things out and where they want to take it. I don't know when this will be initiated, probably sometime this year. And I don't know how long it will last.

Now. Many of you won't know this but I'm a very apprehensive person. I do not like change. But for whatever reason, all this hasn't shook me up too much. Maybe it's because I haven't been in the phandom for a full year yet. Maybe it's because Dan and Phil have said many times they aren't quitting YouTube anytime soon.

But whatever the case, I'm not depressed about all of this.

Yes the last Pinof is a very sad thing and I was in shock. (Still am to be honest). But it was 10 years, guys. That's such a satisfying number to stop on.

Dan vs. Phil is over, but that doesn't mean them competing against each other is. I'm sure they will still be posting videos going against each other, it just won't be recorded down.

Like I said, I don't know the details about the gaming channel break, I'm sure you'll hear more about it soon. But with not uploading on that channel comes more time. And with more time comes more time to film for their own channels. And with more time to film comes more videos on their personal channels. I know we've all missed their videos.

What I will say to anyone who is scared they're leaving; they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. They have said so. If they were, they would give us lots of time in advance. This isn't the end of Dan and Phil, it's a start to something better. A new and improved Dan and Phil. They're growing and changing, and we have to accept that. If we don't, they won't be as happy as they could be. They've made us all happy when we're feeling down, so don't they deserve to be happy? And if all this change is making them happy, then we should support them.

Because they definitely deserve to be happy.