Spooky gaming 🎃

I'm so excited for Spooky week I can't even-

Also, I know that this game doesn't actually exist (I think) but just because these games are so dear to our hearts, I had to pretend.

Warnings: None really, just disasters happening during spooky week (as usual)
————————————————————————

"Phiiiil," Dan sang as he glided into his boyfriends room. Said boyfriend was reading on his bed and perked up at his name. "Yeah?"

A mischievous grin sprouted on Dan's face. "I've got a game for us to play," he said with a glint of danger in his voice.

"What game?" Phil asked, setting his book down on the bed beside him.

Dan was now grinning very widely, and looking very evil. Phil braced himself for whatever horrific game he had picked. "Five Nights At Freddy's 6."

Phil's mouth dropped open. "Dan!" He exclaimed, "us and those games don't mix! At all! We always get scared out of our brains!"

Dan was nodding very enthusiastically. "I know!"

"We're going to be so scared we won't sleep for weeks!"

"I know!"

"This is a terrible idea!"

"I know!"

"The neighbors are gonna call the police for all the screaming!"

"I know!"

Phil sighed, giving up on trying to make Dan change his mind. "Okay okay, go get the game ready."

Dan ran over, gave Phil a little peck on the lips, then zoomed out of the room. Phil couldn't help but chuckle at his boyfriend, already knowing Dan would regret picking that game to play, as he does with every spooky game.

~Time Skip~

Dan and Phil stared transfixed at the screen, very tense, waiting for the inevitable jump scare. Phil was partly hiding behind his hands, as if that would help block whatever creature would jump at their screen. Dan's lips were pressed together, every muscle tense.

"Nothings happened in awhile," Dan said softly, scared to talk to loudly lest it lure one of the robots to them. "Which means something big is going to happen soon."

Phil mutely nods, his fingernails digging into his face with fright.

Dan turned the character around and a loud screech filled the room from an animatronic animal that appeared on the screen. Dan and Phil both screamed, Phil's hands flying away from his face revealing his terrified expression to the viewers. Dan dropped the controller and propelled away from the creature, forgetting he was in a chair. The chair toppled to the side, Dan hardly having any time to react expect to wildly kick his legs, hoping to catch something to stop him. He only succeeded in knocking several things off the desk.

The loud clatter Dan created made Phil scream again, turning to his boyfriend who was no longer beside him. He looked down to see a shadowed heap on the ground, unable to make out exactly where he was in the dark.

Realization on what happened set in and Phil chuckled while standing to help his boyfriend. "Are you alright?" He asked while blindly stumbling to find the light switch.

"I'm fine.. Oh, why does this happen every year?"

Phil giggled, still trying to blindly find his way around the room. "It's apart of who you are Dan, it'll always-" There was a little cry before Dan felt something heavy land on top of him, knocking the wind out of him.

"What in the-" Dan felt the thing on top of him, finding a material that felt like Phil's jeans. "Phil! Get off!"

"Sorry!" Came the gasp in response.

"Ouch, you just punched me in the neck-"

"Dan stop pushing, you aren't helping-"

"No, that's me, not the sofa!"

After many more 'ouch''s and 'that was my eye' they finally got the lights turned on. Dan's chair was still on the floor, random papers and garbage all over the floor.

"Well," Dan said, nursing his elbow where he had landed hard, "that couldn't have ended worse."

"Tell me about it," Phil said, clutching his stomach slightly.

Dan's eyes flickered down. "What did you hurt?"

Phil chuckled slightly. "When I fell I landed on the arm of your chair." He looked down at the chair on the ground. "I think."

Dan's eyes filled with worry. "Seriously? You landed that hard on those plastic arm chairs?"

Phil shrugged, still giggling. "I can't get over the fact you fell out of your chair on our very first spooky video."

Dan wasn't letting the chair thing go yet. He shifted closer to Phil and gently rubbed his stomach. "Does that help?" He asked softly.

Phil nodded, his face slightly screwed up in pain. Dan stopped at his expression. "No! It feels better when you do that." Phil said, guiding Dan's hands to the more hurting areas.

After a few moments Phil sighed and buried his head in Dan's neck. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil, who giggled. Dan rolled his eyes. "Get over it, Lester, I fell out of my chair, no one is surprised."

"No, it's not that, but that is funny," Phil said. He craned his neck and kissed Dan on the red part of his neck where he had accidentally pushed down on in the madness on the floor. "I just find it adorable how concerned you get about me," he whispered, his hot breath making goose bumps shiver over Dan's skin. "And how sensitive your neck is," he chuckled, sitting up slightly to look Dan in the eyes. They were still flashing with adrenaline from the jump scare. Phil knew exactly what made Dan relax. He connected their lips in a sweet kiss, cherishing the feeling, having not been able to during the scary game. They'd just have to edit all this out. Phil felt Dan relax into the kiss, his tense muscles relaxing and winding around Phil's neck. They pulled apart only when their lungs needed air, but still stayed inches apart.

"I love you," Dan muttered, blushing slightly. Phil smiled and kissed him on the side of his lips. "I love you too."

————————————————————————
Yay fluff!! Hope you enjoyed! :) When do Dan and Phil start doing spooky week? Is it from a weekend to a weekend through Halloween? I wouldn't know because I've just become apart of the fandom this year. Woops