Animal Crossing

If you don't play Animal Crossing, most of this won't make sense. You don't have to understand, it's still cute, it's just more fun if you do.

Warnings: Kinda rushed, oops
————————————————————————

"No!" Phil cries as he stares at the 3DS in his hands. "Stop shaking all my trees! You're making fruit drop everywhere!"

Dan laughs evilly as he continues to run around Phil's town and make a mess. They were both sat on Dan's bed, playing Animal Crossing New Leaf.

"Ugh this is going to take years to clean up!" Phil exclaims as he begins picking up the fruit.

"I'm actually helping you!" Dan says, grinning. "You can sell all the fruit you collect and get tons of bells!"

"If I wanted to spend half an hour picking and selling fruit I would've done it in my own time!" Phil says, pouting. "Not when I have to."

"You don't have to, you could just leave it bunched around the trees."

"No that would make my town ugly," Phil says, returning back to the game. His eyes widen. "Dan! You cut down one of my trees?!"

Dan bursts out laughing again. "That was my apple tree!" Phil says, staring at Dan. "I only have a limited number of those."

"Oops," Dan says, giggling cutely. They go on playing a while longer, Phil constantly following Dan to make sure he doesn't destroy his town anymore. Dan hides sneakily behind a tree.

"Dan, where did you go?" Phil says, trying to sneak a look at his 3DS. Dan turns it away. "You better not be doing anything to my town again."

"Of course not, why would you think that?" Dan says in a fakely innocent voice. Once Phil leaves the area where he is, Dan begins running through Phil's flower patches, making them die and disappear. Phil catches him and cries out. "My flowers! Dan! Stop!"

"Sorry," Dan says, turning up the volume on his 3DS all the way so Phil can hear every flower exploding. "I can't really hear you, my feet make a lot of noise crushing your flowers."

Phil huffs. "That's it, get out of my town."

"You can't make me leave," Dan says, now digging random holes throughout Phil's town.

"Oh yes I can," Phil says, running up to the railroad station and talking to the monkey conductor. He talks to the monkey while shielding his 3DS from Dan's view. Triumphantly he taps the selection that sends Dan back to his town. "Ha, take that!"

"No!" Dan says in despair, "I never got to trap all your animals in the corner of your town!"

Phil gives Dan a scared look. "Leave my townsfolk alone!"

"Yeah? What are you gonna do about it? Bop me with a fishing net?" Dan asks mockingly.

"No, I'll do.. this!" He launches himself at Dan with a battle cry and begins attacking his sides. Dan screams and wriggles under his touch, his 3DS flown to the other side of the bed. Phil giggles and continues tickling Dan as he moves more and more towards the edge of the bed. Dan falls of the bed and tries to grab the bed covers, but grabs the sleeve of Phil's sweater instead. He ends up dragging Phil down with him, who lands on top of Dan with a cry. But it doesn't stop there. After a brief moment of shock, Phil resumes tickling Dan without mercy.

Several sweaty, breathless moments later, Dan and Phil are both flopped on Phil's bed, taking in heaving breaths. Phil turns his head to look at Dan, who's curly hair is more frizzy now. He knows his own hair is probably a disaster, but he grins at Dan's appearance none the less.

"I hope you've learned your lesson," he says, punching Dan lightly in the arm.

"And if I haven't?" Dan asks, turning to look at Phil with a smile.

Phil sprung up and started tickling Dan all over again.

————————————————————————
This one was pretty crap, I kinda rushed it. I'll put more effort into the next one :p