9*

"keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

"keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." the godfather: part ii
..............................................................................................

   HIS HANDS ROAMED MY body freely as my head leaned back. His hands up and under my shirt messing with the back of my bra. He roughly brought my body against his and onto his lap. His kiss against my lips were hungry for more. And I gave him more. He tore off my button down. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt to take it off, when he backed away from the kiss and lifted his shirt over his head. He brought his hand back to my face and we continued to in sync with one another.
   That was when I moaned out his name breathlessly, "Caleb."
.....................................................................................

ᴾᴿᴱˢᴱᴺᵀ
  My eyes shot open as my body flinched from suddenly waking up. I sat up and gulped. Caleb and I? I suddenly felt vulnerable. I put my hands to my heart and felt it's rapid motion. I sighed and looked at the time.

11:24 AM

   I walked downstairs to the kitchen, deciding it was time to wake up. Before I walked into the kitchen, I took a deep breath and pushed myself into the room.

"Look who's up." Joey said taking a drink from his mug.

I smiled, "Caleb? Can I talk to you for a quick second."

He looked at me confusingly, "Uh yeah sure."

I led him into the living room and stood impatiently waiting, with my arms folded. Caleb walked in after me and seemed concerned.

"You okay? What's wrong?" He asked.

   "We slept together?!" I asked in a quiet voice.

   Caleb looked down and cleared his throat, "What're you talking about?"

    "What do you mean what am I talking about? Caleb, you told me nothing happened between us before I lost my memory. Did you lie?" I exclaimed.

     He suddenly smiled and matched my stance, "Oh my god. You had a sex dream about me?"

     "What? Why would I have a sex dream about someone I barely know?" I reply, bewildered.

     "Maybe because you find me attractive?" I watched his cheek suck in as if he were biting it trying not to laugh, or smile harder.

     He wasn't wrong. I did find him attractive. Between his beautifully tan skin, facial hair, muscular body, and his perfectly placed hairs, he was perfect. His jawline poked out enough for me to notice and be in awe about it, the way he smelled wasn't half bad either.