11*

*still a crappy ass filler with a bunch of skips but just mainly tryin to build a relationship with natalie and caleb

"the unspoken thing.'' -- Guardians of The Galaxy, Vol. II

....................................................................................

     I NEVER MEANT TO make Caleb feel any type of way after what I did to him last night. How could I act on feelings I don't even know I have? It's not like I wouldn't be kissing a total stranger. Caleb and I knew each other pretty well, maybe not like the back of our hands like Joey and I. I couldn't even tell anyone that I liked Caleb like that for a fact. Have I thought about him? Yes. Had a sex dream about him? Yeah, but only one or two of them. It doesn't mean that I am in any way shape or form in love or even in like with him. I don't even truly know myself and who I am thanks to whoever wiped me clean of my memories.

Caleb, in truth, is the perfect guy. He has the looks, the heart, and common sense. Unlike some others, Joey and Hailiee. He would make for a great boyfriend, potentially husband, but did I like him was truly the real question in this situation.
..........................................................................

"God, you look horrible." Hailiee said leaning in to get a closer look at my face.

"I didn't get any sleep last night." I sighed.

"How come?" She wondered.

I glanced at Caleb, "Uhm. I had a-a nightmare."

"What was it about?" Hailiee leaned back and folded her arms.

"Uh, clowns. And...boats. And floating and balloons." I explained.

"Sounds like the plot to It." Joey replied with an amused smirk.

I shrugged, "Guess I was thinking about clowns? I don't know! What are you guess the question police?"

Joey let out a breath and spoke, "Alright I'm gonna go review our plans make sure we didn't leave anything out."

"I have to go spar with Austin." Caleb followed.

Once everyone left the living room, Hailiee ran over next to me and sat down.

"I know you and Caleb were up last night together. I heard you two talking. Spill, now." She ordered.

"Hailiee-" I tried.

"Don't lie to me." She warned, "I won't buy you food."