13*

*here we goooo*

"but that, that up there is the endgame

"but that, that up there is the endgame. how do you plan on beating that? together. we'll lose. then we'll do that together too." -Steve Rogers and Tony Stark, Age of Ultron

__________________________________________

WHEN I FIRST SAW Caleb I never realized how good he could look in a tux. Everything just looked bigger. His arms, his shoulders, his legs. His hair was neatly slicked down. He overall looked more polished. His attention wasn't on me, so I was good when it came to him seeing me stare at him. I gulped as waited for Hailiee to be done changing in the gas stations bathroom.

Hailiee walked out, looking like an goddess, "Alright. Hurry up we have to leave." Her dress was a beautiful off white that reached just above her ankles and hugged her body tightly.

I nodded as I side stepped her into the bathroom. A couple minutes passed and I couldn't make my hands meet in the middle to finish zipping up my dress. Eventually I cleared my throat, held my hand over my chest to keep the dress on my top half and shouted out,

"Can someone come help me zip this up please?" I questioned.

Before I shut the door, I could see Hailiee move quickly and shove Caleb into my direction while his eyebrows were drawn in together in confusion. Once he reached the door, he softly knocked on the door and asked to come in. I opened the door and quickly turned around, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"I cant - ugh!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Can you just shut up and- shoo shoo!" He spoke as he pushed away my hands.

I let my hands fall down to my sides with a slap against my thighs. Caleb's hand rested against the small of my back making me gasp and my back arch against his touch. I could feel the warmth of his other hand stop on the zipper of the dress, pausing at my reaction. I could feel his gaze on the back of my neck.

"Sorry." I muttered.

His hand move up from the small of my back to follow up the other hand that was zipping up the zipper. I could feel the warmth of his hands move up to my shoulders. Caleb squeezed my shoulders and then cleared his throat.

"All done." He finally spoke.

I turned around to face him and thank him, but the words were stuck in my throat. I watched as Caleb's eyes scanned my body with his eyebrows raised. I could see him clench his jaw and suck in his lips, then swallow hard. He took a deep breath then finally met my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and waited for him to leave the room.

"Ladies first." He politely said.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

__________________