Chapter 3

"It's cool, dawg. Hey George!" Dinah exclaimed as George looked at her confused and I mouthed to him telling it was okay as he nodded, waving at her.

"He's doing a skype call," I explained as I finally stared at her.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"Look, I know who you are, Camila Cabello. You're pretty cool and stuff which makes me happy that you aren't how you are when you're paparazzi." Dinah said as I gaped at her nervously.

"H-how do you know?"

"Tweets. When you're on Twitter and you've been seen with us, people can say stuff. I'd love to be your friend, if it weren't for you trying to record us. I will be your friend though and besides you make Lauren the happiest she's been."

"What about Luis?" I asked as I saw my Mac and quickly shut it as Dinah eyed me a bit and finally spoke again.

"Luis? He doesn't do shit, dawg. He doesn't go to our shows no matter what, he has excuses. You know Ally's boyfriend, Troy. He goes to every show when we're at her hometown, he goes to every single one, no matter what dawg and if you're recording this right now or I see it in the papers tomorrow morning, I will personally give you a poly beat down." Dinah smiled sweetly at me as I sighed.

"Okay, does any of the girls know I'm a pap?" I asked curiously.

"No and you're lucky. I love to see Lauren happy and you're causing it right now. I don't want the be the one to ruin it and I sure as hell don't want you to ruin it either...I'm going to also need your number, girly." Dinah frowned seeing it didn't go either way.

"I can't keep making her happy, you know that Dinah. I'm a paparazzi and I don't date celebrities. I want her to be happy too, but it's clear. She's another celebrity I had to do a job on and that's it and fine, as long as you don't tell the girls. I'd also love to be your friend, seriously." I blatantly said as Dinah gave me her phone and I put it in as I returned it to her before she spoke once again.

"Camila. You can't do her like that, that's all I have to say. Now watch out, that poly beat down is still in this whole thing if I see anything exclusive about us in the papers." Dinah huffed as she walked out the door.

"Damn...what was that?" George asked.

"Tough shit, apparently Lauren Jauregui has taken an interest in me yet she doesn't know I'm a pap. But Dinah does." I sighed lying down on the bed.

I got back up and opened my Mac.

"You need some rest!" I heard Blake shout.

I gave a small laugh and shouted back at him. "I HAVE A JOB TO DO!"

"Wait, so you're telling me after everything Dinah said, you're still going to send stuff to Steve?" George laughed and I nodded.

"Like I said, I have a job to do." I said as I pressed send on my Email to Steve. The Email was really just about their love life's and the soccer match I won against Lauren. Nothing too bizarre.

-

The next day went by pretty fast, it was just me taking pictures of the girls that were with 5SOS getting out of the hotel with sex hair and a smile on their faces then we kind of just followed 5SOS around. Didn't see a glimpse of Fourth Pulse at all during the day which was a sigh of relief.

It was late at night while George was on Skype with Blake again and I was editing the stuff we got from 5SOS.

I placed a picture of one of the girls talking to Luke out in the front as the girl was smiling and Luke looked like he was comforting her.