Chapter 23

I called Lauren quickly as she finally picked up at the fourth ring.

"Camz, what the hell! I'm not believing it but, I'm going to ask you. Are you back with your paparazzi job? I want the truth."

"I'm not!"

"Then what were you doing over there?"

"I..was..."

"C'mon, Camz."

"You're going to be mad if I tell you...."

"Camila."

"I was about to sign back with Cash INC." I admitted as my heart started to beat rapidly.

"What the fuck Camila?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"No you fucking weren't, obviously. Is there no trust between us? No communication? Is this even a relationship we're in? Fucking tell me, I'd like to know."

"Lauren...don't be like this. I've been in that job for a long while, I thought I could get somewhere again if I went back."

"Well, you were wrong. You were going in the right track, you had us, you had me."

"...had?"

"Had. Maybe when the time is right we'll be back together again but right now, you need to fix yourself up. Because obviously, you're not letting me in and letting me help you."

"Lauren." I said with a pleading tone.

"Anyways, you were too late. My twitlonger about the two of us being apart became viral two minutes ago." Lauren hung up before I could speak as I groaned. I put my head in my hands as I started to cry.

What am I suppose to do? I don't even know the direction I'm even going.

-

I walked out of class the next day as people with cameras came up to me and started to take pictures.

"What happened?"

"You're a liar! How do you feel about that?"

"Lauren's twit longer. Any comments?"

"CAMILLA!"

I gritted my teeth. If they're having a job on me then why can't they even say my name right?

I walked through the people as I put my hand up to cover most of my face.

I walked in my car as flashed kept going as I finally pulled out of the driveway and started on my way home.

-

And that's one of the reasons I've been in bed for the longest week of my life, Liz has been coming over and handing me my work and projects because whenever I leave the house, I'm bombarded by paps. How ironic.

Apparently this was the big break up scandal that frenzied everyone. I was the paparazzi who broke Lauren Jauregui's heart which was not true.

Liz and Isabelle have been getting along very very very well.

My phone chimed as I saw that it was someone I knew asking me about the whole scandal.

Lauren has been avoiding my texts and calls which I asked Dinah about and she found out that Lauren had blocked my number.

I got another chime as I saw that it was from George.

-what the hell Camila? What happened?! Claire and I are freaking out!

-well....Lauren and I broke up. How is she?(Claire&Lauren)

-No shit but...why? You two were soooo cute! Claire's chill, she's taking pictures at the moment. Lauren...she's out with...yeah.