Chapter 14

Lauren had went back to her house since she was with the girls and decided to leave after the movie ended.

I went to sleep at 12am and woke up at 4am in the morning as I was shot by silly string. I woke up with a shriek as I put my hands up and Isabelle kept pressing the button.

"Isabelle!" I exclaimed as she shook the can and kept spraying, laughing to herself.

She shook the can some more and realized she was out of the silly string. She dropped the can and ran out of my room as I got up from my bed and chased after her.

I saw her running to the door so I went in the kitchen and grabbed the whip cream she forgot to grab, probably forgot, anyways. I ran outside and saw her standing there, laughing her ass off.

I tackled her as I straddled her hips. "You're so going to pay." I said as I shook the can and sprayed whip cream all over her.

By the time I was finished, her face was filled with whip cream as I got off of her.

"I don't care, I probably look delicious!" She exclaimed as she wiped her face off with her hand and walked inside shaking her head.

Okay, I was seriously awake now.

I walked back inside, laughing as I threw away the empty can.

I took the silly string off of me and went upstairs. I saw Prescott on the floor as I carried him and brought him in my room as I then checked my phone and went on Twitter.

My mentions were going crazy so I decided not to check them.

I went on my email and saw one from Steve.

----------------------------------------------

From: Cash INC

To: Camila Cabello

Subject: Lauren Jauregui.

I had someone check on Lauren and I have interesting photos of you canoodling with her. This is your fucking break not a flirt with Jauregui again. We need to talk.

Steve Cash.

----------------------------------------------

"What are we going to do, Prescott?" I sighed as he jumped up and licked my cheek.

"How bout me and you go over there and then take a walk?" I said in a baby voice as Prescott jumped off the bed and walked in circles, panting.

I grabbed the leash and put it around Prescott's neck as I carried him on my arm and went downstairs.

"I'm out with Prescott!" I shouted as I heard Isabelle mutter an "okay."

Prescott started wriggling in my arms as I kissed the top of his head.

"You're not going down, your paws will be dirty." I said as he panted and calmed down.

"Hey! Why are you up so early?" I looked to my right and saw one Lauren Jauregui jogging over to me.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Touché. But seriously, where are you going?"

"I'm going somewhere with Prescott." I said as we walked towards my car and I unlocked it, opening the door. I sat down in the front and held Prescott in my arms as I looked up and didn't see Lauren anywhere.

I turned around and saw her sitting in the passenger seat.

"Lauren." I said as she smiled at me.

"Camz."

"You can't come, Lo."

"Why? We need to talk still."