Epilogue

I am now 24 and a famous artist. I'm in Orlando for an opening of an art gallery. I watched the flash go off the photographer as he smiled. I would go in another magazine with my painting that people just adored.

"Amazing, this is a perfect picture. Thank you!" The photographer exclaimed and I grinned.

"And another one bites the dust. And another one- and another one....another one bites the dust!" George said as I walked over to him.

I looked over to my painting where people were taking pictures of it or got captivated by it.

"So, how's the job?"

"Been good, I've been doing that technique, that thing you showed me with the fake backstage passes and it works everytime. I couldn't believe it when it got me in the backstage of a Justin Bieber concert!" George exclaimed, I laughed at his excitement.

"Where's your girlfriend?" George asked as he looked around.

Alright, the more times Lauren and I hung out, it made her realize she wanted to be with me instead of Caitlin.

The two eventually broke up in a scandal that said Lauren used Caitlin to get me back after us not talking.

Obviously, we denied that and reporters started to get the right story.

"She should be...around here." I looked around, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Who should be around here?" Lauren's voice filled my ears as I felt her arms wrap around my waist.

"You." I turned my head and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I wish Blake was here, fuck you guys! But love you guys!" George exclaimed.

Lauren and I laughed as Lauren moved to my side and linked our hands together.

"Oh my god! Exclusive! Let me take a quick picture!" George joked as he put his hands in a camera position and made a clicking sound with his mouth.

"Shut up," I playfully hit his arm and George looked up at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Nah seriously, I have an Oprah Winfrey case anyways."

Lauren laughed out loud as she stared at him.

"You know, her and her damn good biscuits!" George said as he started to walk backwards.

"I know what you're trying to do!" I exclaimed. He grinned at me and jogged away.

"Giving us some alone time. Knew I always liked that kid." Lauren said as she stared at me with a smile.

"But you like this kid more."

"I love you more." Lauren whispered.

"I love-"

"Lauren, Camila! Can we get a shot of you two with Camila's painting over here?" A guy's voice said and Lauren smiled, giving the guy a nod.

I started to walk over there as Lauren's arm wouldn't nudge along. I turned back around as I saw her standing there.

"You were saying something before?"

"Oh yeah, I love you too." I flashed her a grin.

"Alright, Camz, let's get over there now." Lauren started to walk as we both walked over there.

We positioned ourselves by the painting as we both gave the photographer a bit smile.

In a quick second, I felt her eyes on me and the camera flashing.

"Thanks you two!"

"Wait! Can I see the picture real quick?"

"Yeah, sure Ms.Cabello."

He showed me the camera screen as I saw Lauren smiling at me like I was her world.

I gave him back the camera as I tackled Lauren with a kiss.

"You're cute, you looked at me like I was your world...like you're..."

"I looked at you like I'm in love with you. Well, I am in love with you Camila Cabello."

"I'm in love with you too, Lauren Jauregui."

"I know and it gives me a fucking lot of confidence to know you are." Lauren said, gazing at me.

-

I walked into the hotel room. Lauren closed the door and started to kiss me all over my face.

"Oh no, why am I roomed with you, dawg?!" Dinah exclaimed as I pulled away from Lauren and watched as Lauren flipped Dinah off.

"Did you just? No way." Dinah scoffed as Lauren pulled away from me and tackled Dinah.

"I'm sorry," Lauren hugged Dinah.

"Nope, you already did it, hoiii."

"I'll cuddle you whenever you ask!" Lauren groaned as Dinah finally smiled.

"Deal."

"Alright, that's enough you two." I muttered as I tackled the both of them.

"MILA!" Dinah exclaimed as I grinned.

The door opened as I heard gasps.

"You...guys...are in a group hug and you didn't invite Ally and I?" Normani said as another pair of arms wrapped around me.

I heard the door close and then heard Dinah groan loudly.

There's Ally.

"Can we all fall asleep like this?" I heard Lauren say as we all gave an 'mhm' in agreement.

This would be the future and I was totally okay with this. I had Lauren and didn't have to watch her love someone else which was damn difficult.

I guess there are perks of being a hidden paparazzi, you get to know some pretty cool celebrities...sometimes. Well, I got to know some pretty cool celebrities that I call friends and one, my girlfriend.

$/@/$&//$@\£\£\€\¥\€£\!\

A/N: HEY HEY HEY, alright so obviously I couldn't just leave it like that...last chapter. so here :))