Chapter 19

Three days later, I noticed that Lauren rarely texted me and never questioned me about the magazine. Lauren would make small talk but then she would just ditch me just like what happened last night.

I woke up bright and early. Earlier than I would have woke up for school, that early. I would've been in bed for about two more hours but I woke up at 4am and stayed up.

I got myself ready for the day so I could just chill around, not stressing to rush and get ready. I finally checked my phone and saw that Lauren hadn't texted me once. Dinah has but that was it. No usual good night or morning text from Lauren or how everything was.

I grabbed some breakfast and sat myself down as I ate some Cheerios, one of my favorite cereals. I checked my text from Dinah as I saw some panic texts as I looked at them closer, putting my spoon down in my bowl.

Yo dawg........tell me it isn't true because i know it isn't but Laurenza doesn't think so!

GIRLY wake up and reply ...

........CAMILA.

I furrowed my eyebrows, clueless about what she was even talking about.

Dinah, please tell me what you're talking about:/????//???

I put my phone down as I finished my food and crashed down on the couch as I checked my phone again.

check youuur name online girly AND PLEAAAASE Just confirm it's not true

uh...okay? and is Lauren awake? she didn't text me at all last night

nervously laughs

DINAH

nervously laughs some more haha hoiii

I sighed, knowing that she would keep that up if I didn't search up my name and reply to her so I finally did it as I clicked on a link.

LAUREN JAUREGUI HAS MAJOR PROBLEMS HEADING HER WAY.

Camila Cabello, said girlfriend of Lauren Jauregui has been identified as ex-paparazzi that has spilled news all about her during the Austin tour. Lauren? Care to explain? Camila Cabello is rumored to still be a paparazzi and IS still getting information on her.

ANYWAYS, there's still the fact that Camila is rumored to be cheating on Lauren Jauregui. Oh god, I guess when you date a paparazzi that thinks the whole relationship is just a joke CAN lead to huge problems.

Wait.....WHAT?!

Don't believe us? Check out these pictures...they're pretty shifty. A pap takings pictures of a pap, HOW IRONIC.

I scrolled down some more to show a picture of Brad and I hugging some nights ago as we let go and it showed him entering my car. At the bottom there was another little section about the pictures.

Camila Cabello hooking up with secret boy? Sorry, Lauren Jauregui.

Okay, first of all, this was just downright gross. Brad was like a big brother to me! All I did was drop him home, where's the part where I dropped him home? Did no one stay for that? But I was a paparazzi, I knew all the ways that people would make stories up and crumble images of celebrities and people in general. I knew this all too well.

I went out of it and texted Dinah back quickly.

NO IT'S NOT TRUE OH MYGOD THAT BOY IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME FJDFNJSAF IT'S NOT TRUE, you know it's not true Chee Chee

and why are you so up early, you never are

I sent her the text as I lazily waited for a reply when my phone chimed.